Author Topic: What is your most feared enemy in gaming?  (Read 6262 times)

I'll start:

Game: TTT specifically

poison headcrabs in hl2
i swear if one gets to you, you're over

Oh good lord, the SA-X from Metroid Fusion.

That stuff always scared me to death.

every random encounter in any rpg, especially when you're low on supplies and a miniboss level enemy appears...

Everyone in SS13, because you don't know if they even ARE the enemy until they crack your skull open with a fire extinguisher, sleepypen you, or sting and absorb you.

every random encounter in any rpg, especially when you're low on supplies and a miniboss level enemy appears...
like when you exit a cave in pokemon and gary is sitting outside

as somebody who is an online gamer

loving arch-viles and commandos
goddamn vores and fiends

scenario one;
you're in a building that has a bunch of small rooms

you press a button and it opens up progression to the next level

you walk out of the room, then you hear radio chatter.
"priority one anti-citizen. engaging, spread out."

and you walk with you shotgun out, turn a doorway and this pops up in your face out of nowhere;

AND THEN YOU HAVE THEM IN GROUPS ON THAT PART WHERE ALYX IS DOING SOMETHING AND YOU"RE IN A PLAZA WAITING FOR IT ALL TO BE OVER WHILE FENDING HUNDREDS AND HUNDREDS OF THEM OFF.

like when you exit a cave in pokemon and gary is sitting outside
i told you not to use your loving bike indoors

loving GOOMBAS forget them to hell,,,,,,,,,,,,,,...........

scenario one;
you're in a building that has a bunch of small rooms

you press a button and it opens up progression to the next level

you walk out of the room, then you hear radio chatter.
"priority one anti-citizen. engaging, spread out."

and you walk with you shotgun out, turn a doorway and this pops up in your face out of nowhere;

AND THEN YOU HAVE THEM IN GROUPS ON THAT PART WHERE ALYX IS DOING SOMETHING AND YOU"RE IN A PLAZA WAITING FOR IT ALL TO BE OVER WHILE FENDING HUNDREDS AND HUNDREDS OF THEM OFF.

wait but like no combine was ever a threat at all ever

you just go HA HA I WILL SHOTGUN THIS MAN IN THE FACE and you shotgun them in the face and the threat is instantly solved

like even en masse you just shotgun them and then skedaddle the forget outta there when you need to reload (if you need to reload at all) and then waddle back into the fray

or do it twice and then die of lack of health from the 400 rounds fired at you in 10 seconds

well yeah if you run directly at them

you're using a shotgun so you should attack at weird angles so people have to turn around to shoot you instead of just being able to stare you down

As of recently, this mofo