Author Topic: "Congress Has Finally Discovered Doge"  (Read 1680 times)

saw this earlier, died a little

How is it that we've had the doge joke here for years, yet now it's viral all of the sudden? Where did it come from originally anyways?

How is it that we've had the doge joke here for years, yet now it's viral all of the sudden? Where did it come from originally anyways?
It was catalyzed somewhere on Tumblr iirc

Blockland had the original doge joke, and we all know it.  :P

it's a different doge joke

It's kinda sad it had to come to this for some people to realize how loving cancerous it has been for a long time now.

"cna i b doge" != shibe

It's kinda sad it had to come to this for some people to realize how loving cancerous it has been for a long time now.
the word "cancer" is "cancer"

But would saying that cancer is cancer result in you being cancer?
no chain please

I'm pretty sure that the twitter account that posted the image is a satirical account.

this was from his parody twitter account

I wouldn't say years.
Maybe the greater part of a year though.

It started on /s4s/ I'm pretty sure.

I agree with that but I don't want to waste my time coming up with something else to call it. Really silly thing to call out but I expect nothing less from these forums anymore.