Author Topic: SGT.Blocky's Bar  (Read 4430 times)

So this has been sitting in my saves folder for a while.
I decided to update it slightly and show you guys!

Front


Interior


Booth!


You may rate x/10
Hope you enjoy it.
Merry Christmas to all!

7/10
I like it a lot. You should try adding more color to the interior

7/10
I like it a lot. You should try adding more color to the interior
Thought about re-doing the entire interior I dont know yet, i like the dark feel of it but that's just me

Great job...beats mine in my opinion

But will it beat my Cafe?

But will it beat my Cafe?
Great job...beats mine in my opinion
Both of your's are very well built, honestly i do believe we are all on the same level here.

It's is very nice.

Modern and slick I have no problems with it.

It's is very nice.

Modern and slick I have no problems with it.
Thank you!

really good, except the interior is a bit dark

really good, except the interior is a bit dark
I am aware of that now.

9/10
Only bad thing I'd say is the exterior says "pizza place!" And the interior says "sports bar/grill!"

Also,
Both of your's are very well built, honestly i do believe we are all on the same level here.
Gonna have to disagree.
You and Reno are close, but Reven..? He's got some catching up to do.

What sentry said, The outside looks like it belonds to a pizza place and the inside looks like it belongs to a bar

9/10
Only bad thing I'd say is the exterior says "pizza place!" And the interior says "sports bar/grill!"

Also,Gonna have to disagree.
You and Reno are close, but Reven..? He's got some catching up to do.
Lol just going by a local bars look :p... and about Reven just trying to be nice he has potential.

Exterior is fantastic, it brings out a real culturally-sophisticated feel.

Exterior is fantastic, it brings out a real culturally-sophisticated feel.
Thank you.