Author Topic: Good steam games for linux?  (Read 575 times)

Here's my list of currently owned linux compatable steam games:
  • Amnesia: The Dark Descent --- Never played it, idk if I'll like it
  • Counter-Strike + Source + Condition Zero --- Really old games, I have, and play, CS GO but it's not supported on linux.
  • Dota 2 --- Played it and kinda got tired of it, it just made me want to play some of the custom Warcraft III maps
  • Garries Mod --- Not bad, though I'll just play Blockland instead most of the time
  • Kerbal Space Program --- Love this game, and it is technically linux supported, but there are some pretty serious errors when I try to play
  • L4D2 --- Installing it now, assuming it works alright while I might like this game, I don't feel like it's something I could play every day
  • Nuclear Dawn --- Fun game, hope it installs and runs okay
  • Penumbra --- Like Amnesia I got it as a gift and haven't played it. I feel like I might as well just play Amnesia if I have this though.
  • TF2 --- Of course

The only other game I like and currently have (working on linux) and would play often that's not on steam is Blockland, and it works fine.
(i might also start playing minecraft + mods a bit more now)

Any good games for Linux you can suggest for me?
I'm not a terriable fan of 2d games, just to rule out some possible suggestions...

I'd also recommend serious sam games. You may also like Awesomenauts, too.

I'd also recommend serious sam games. You may also like Awesomenauts, too.
Yeah, Awesomenauts is kind of like a simplified LoL, if you like that.

I've heard that Starbound is a good Steam game, and it's available for the Linux platform too.

I've had linux. I got frustrated and bought Windows 7.

Unfortunately, "Linux got no games."