Author Topic: yay new pc  (Read 1303 times)

came with windows 8 preinstalled, downgraded to windows 7 ultimate n

yes

i can finally run shaders above low :)

came with windows 8 preinstalled, downgraded to windows 7 ultimate n

[ Removed]
[ Removed]

yes

i can finally run shaders above low :)
Why downgrade to win7? Win8 is the best.

...if you don't want to use a computer properly.

...if you don't want to use a computer properly.

I use Windows 8 and everything works a thousand times better and faster than with Windows 7.

I'm jelly. I need a new pc pretty bad.

I heard Windows 7 wont be supported anymore soon. But I just heard it so it may just be rumors. Other than that congrats on a new computer.

I would have kept win8, I liked it but my wifi card's drivers didn't. plus it was a bitch to get FO3 to run ;)

I heard Windows 7 wont be supported anymore soon. But I just heard it so it may just be rumors. Other than that congrats on a new computer.

conjecture. thanks :)

Windows 8.1 is faster than Windows 7 by a mile.

I've only had Windows 8 for like a day and it's amazing. I like it a lot more than 7.

I hate 8 for the layout. The speed is nice but the interface is annoying as hell.

lol wtf???/ every1 nows u cant run ur frickin cod benhcmarks on windows 8 LOL noobs..., all thew pros uyse win7 for maximum fps / miminum lags

I use Windows 8 and everything works a thousand times better and faster than with Windows 7.

Windows 8.1 is faster than Windows 7 by a mile.

Windows 8.1 broke my motherloving laptop. I had to revert back to the original 8 because of how forgeted up 8.1 is.

8.1 is not for computers with processors with GHz under 2GHz. That's my assumption, at least.

lol wtf???/ every1 nows u cant run ur frickin cod benhcmarks on windows 8 LOL noobs..., all thew pros uyse win7 for maximum fps / miminum lags
every post you make makes me cringe
stop stuffposting

"Windows 8 is 4 pussies lol win7 master race hue hue"

I can't believe this is still going on.