v0002 RTB server

Author Topic: v0002 RTB server  (Read 4642 times)

Executables have never been allowed.
and yet the link is still there

whacha gonna do about it huh

I'll see if I can get in.

Can you re-open the server?

.exe files have been posted before and the publisher hasn't been banned.
Look at the Ddos RTB game that someone put out about hammereditor.
v0002 is free, so it doesn't matter where you post it. Blockland v20 and below are retail.
Edit:

The pootis man server is running some other version of the game
what do
« Last Edit: December 29, 2013, 06:41:55 PM by Johnny Blockhead »

.exe files have been posted before and the publisher hasn't been banned.
Look at the Ddos RTB game that someone put out about hammereditor.
v0002 is free, so it doesn't matter where you post it. Blockland v20 and below are retail.
Edit:

The pootis man server is running some other version of the game
what do

The pootis server is running The Orange Block, a Blockland v0002 mod. Google Chrome said the TOB installer was malicious though :c

The pootis server is running The Orange Block, a Blockland v0002 mod. Google Chrome said the TOB installer was malicious though :c

it APPEARS malicious
i scanned it with avast!, it's fine

it APPEARS malicious
i scanned it with avast!, it's fine
Does norton freak out?

Are there any servers up? I can't seem to find any.

Add me on steam if you want to play
I (may) not be online within the next hour, notice the may.

i have a download of V0003 that  is unsupported, maybe try using the V0003 version and see.
also, i have a V20 download that is supported and servers from it show up on the master server!
« Last Edit: February 09, 2014, 07:47:56 PM by Toughplayer1 »

i have a download of V0003 that  is unsupported, maybe try using the V0003 version and see.
also, i have a V20 download that is supported and servers from it show up on the master server!

Lol nice bump

WHY DID YOU BUMP THIS

you're pretty much dead to me now