Author Topic: Imagination Mode  (Read 1277 times)

Imagination Mode brings building to a newer level!

The basic concept of Imagination Mode:

You'd be able to build in a server anywhere you'd like without disrupting anyone else's playing or enjoyment. You could also build on anyone's build without them knowing! You wouldn't need anyone's trust either. All you would need to do is enable "Imagination Mode" on your options, and the server host would have to enable them on his or her server too. If you don't have this mode enabled on your options on a server which allows the mode, then you won't be able to see what is being built in this mode. I know this is a very odd idea, but I think it's pretty cool.

Thoughts, please!
« Last Edit: December 27, 2013, 11:32:09 PM by Caribou »

Of course this will be possible since temp bricks can be deleted through each client, if you leave the game and come back to the same server when that temp is still down, you won't be able to see it anymore.

This is a great idea.

Of course this will be possible since temp bricks can be deleted through each client, if you leave the game and come back to the same server when that temp is still down, you won't be able to see it anymore.

This is a great idea.

Thanks for the feedback! The only problem with this idea is that it doesn't really have much purpose.

so you can only see your own bricks?

so you can only see your own bricks?

No, you could also see other bricks and parts made by other people.

Confusing, ._.
But the concept seems very cool.

This is possible, just get all of the BLF's super-coders, Visolator (Eval, Torque coding?), MARBLE MAN (Torque coding, Eval), and Port (Torque coding, Eval?) to try to make this add-on.

This is possible, just get all of the BLF's super-coders, Visolator (Eval, Torque coding?), MARBLE MAN (Torque coding, Eval), and Port (Torque coding, Eval?) to try to make this add-on.

haha that's never going to happen

Imagination Mode brings building to a newer level!

The basic concept of Imagination Mode:

You'd be able to build in a server anywhere you'd like without disrupting anyone else's playing or enjoyment. You could also build on anyone's build without them knowing! You wouldn't need anyone's trust either. All you would need to do is enable "Imagination Mode" on your options, and the server host would have to enable them on his or her server too. If you don't have this mode enabled on your options on a server which allows the mode, then you won't be able to see what is being built in this mode. I know this is a very odd idea, but I think it's pretty cool.

Thoughts, please!

TROLLING ALERT!!
« Last Edit: December 28, 2013, 12:02:51 PM by Netherwolf »

Explain
Player physics are server sided and we don't have selective ghosting / physics layers

nope not possible
Leave. There are hacky ways of doing this. Replicating the build somewhere else on the map. Your ignorance is starting to piss me off every time you post.