Build-a-RP

Author Topic: Build-a-RP  (Read 1092 times)

Hello gang, its that time! Practicing tile-based RPG games, lets cook up a good story for a game to release. Only rules is it has to be medieval / fantasy. But its up to you guys to come up with the names of the antagonist, protagonist, cities, foes, and the general story line. GO MY CHILDREN!

King Moron was a man who liked to eat a lot of sugary stuff in his castle.

He had a rival, his brother, Doctor Intelligent. Obviously, Doctor Intelligent was very sophisticated, due to the fact that this story took place in the medieval era, and obviously, doctors didn't exist back in the old days. It's practically as old as pyramids, tribes, and the 1950s.

Then one day king moron embarked on a quest to make his castle more amazing than his richard brother's.

He decided to go to the wonderful town of Poopenhaven, as they held the greatest lollipops known to man. He set off through the forest.

Hello gang, its that time! Practicing tile-based RPG games, lets cook up a good story for a game to release. Only rules is it has to be medieval / fantasy. But its up to you guys to come up with the names of the antagonist, protagonist, cities, foes, and the general story line. GO MY CHILDREN!

NAW!!!  I AM NOT YOUR KID!!!!  :cookieMonster:

So his son, prince BotlleWhat Mc.Scotch became KING Whiskey Mc.Drunkard.

but the name change was illegal

And so he was arrested, taken to jail at the age of 24, he met a guy named...

sean mcstevens, whom was in prison for stealing

a tiiiiime machine

but then steve came from the future into his cell
and future-steve said
"hey i'm gettin some burritos you wanna come i'll get you a quesdilla"
so present-steve said
"nah i'm cool man"
future steve left