Author Topic: DDoS Attack - 2013/12/30 (ended)  (Read 79829 times)

i think someone needs a hug in this situation

So he's wasting materials, time, and breaking federal law because he doesn't want nine year olds to play a certain video game?

loving pathetic.

If this guy is legit, he's probably one of those edgy "Anonymous" anarchists.

someone has an extreme case of the buttmad

well blockland is doomed
goodbye everyone

somebody needs to sand them edges down. dont want to hurt anyone  :cookieMonster:

Edit: I can sometimes launch Blockland by disconnecting from my internet or waiting every 10 minutes some times it doesn't work and you would get an error 56 or 7 but try this anyway.
[/quote]

I get an Error 6, but that's what I did to make it work the first time, now it won't open at all.

LoL, Dota and Wow are also being DDoSed
its the apocalypse. EVERYONE PANIC AND RUN AROUND IN CIRCLES!!!

This guy's steam location is set to Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada

Of course, a Canadian is the source to the near destruction of a game that's mostly considered "for little kids".
As if Justin Bieber wasn't enough.

Guys i think the DDoS has stopped. I got in to Blockland AND
HOLY CRAP I CAN PULL UP THE SERVER LIST

This guy's steam location is set to Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada

Of course, a Canadian is the source to the near destruction of a game that's mostly considered "for little kids".
As if Justin Bieber wasn't enough.
probably not his real name considering there is a baseball player called Dan Johnson who plays for the Toronto blue jays

never know though

I absolutely love it when people attack Blockland and tell us to bring them our "leader" Badspot for negotiation talk.

Who the forget do these people think they are lol? They need to get out of their fantasy world.