Author Topic: Blockland steam DDoS discussion, potential chance to get Man of Reason banned  (Read 4630 times)

this is sad

this is just sad

I don't even feel like continuing the MMOG I'm developing now, what's the point? DDoS is the future. Online gaming is dying and it's dying because any immature brat with reasonable experience with use and deployment of a botnet or even just someone else's can take down anything they like, regardless of how widespread and well-built it is.

And it's also sad because there aren't really that many programmers in the world. Why do so many of us waste our time doing stuff like this? Is there no ambition or class any more?

Just my 20 cents.

If you decide to give up because a friend is DDoSing you, then you do exactly what that friend wants, and thus feed the troll.

why does this guy hate this game? sure a lot of children play this game, but some older people like to build lego-like builds (don't sue pls).
You haven't been here long enough to realize that many other people has resentment for the game.

DDoS is the future. Online gaming is dying and it's dying because any immature brat with reasonable experience with use and deployment of a botnet or even just someone else's can take down anything they like, regardless of how widespread and well-built it is.

Are you implying that DDOSing is a new thing?

Because it's been around for like 90% of the time online gaming has.

Are you implying that DDOSing is a new thing?

Because it's been around for like 90% of the time online gaming has.

It has? I never even heard of DDoS attacks before 2005.

It has? I never even heard of DDoS attacks before 2005.

Even if it has been around only since you've heard of it (which it hasn't), that's still 9 years.

Well forget, there goes that plan.