[Collab Project] - Quest for the Golden Brick - Revival

Poll

If this was a completed book, meaning you could buy via ebook or printed, would you buy it?

Yes
No

Author Topic: [Collab Project] - Quest for the Golden Brick - Revival  (Read 21679 times)

The Quest for the Golden Brick

Community Project

What is this?

"The Quest for the Golden Brick" is going to be a series of short chapters I will write, depending on what you guys think. Basically, you guys can manipulate the story by posting what you want to happen, just nothing to out of lines. There are going to be 2 champions who embark on a quest to find the Golden Brick from Lord Tony. I will be needing different characters, other than just the champions. I need villans, quest guides, helpers, companions, all that stuff.

There is only going to be a certain amount of space for each slot. So if the space fills up, I will will be randomizing who goes. Again, you can manipulate the story, just don't be a total richard and say "I RIDE PONYS TO MEWN". Thanks! Application is below.

Chapter One
Prologue

Once upon a time, there was a land. The land was made of blocks. The land was so influenced by blocks, it was called Blockland. Blockland was a magnificent world. Blocklanders came and made beautiful creations. Arcs, towers, anything that could be imagined. Builds, animals, and players flourished in Blockland. Everything was so great, everything was perfect.

But there was one Blocklander. One Blocklander who hated ponies. His name was Lord Tony. The more the ponies flourished, the more angry he got. Finally, he reached his breaking point. He poured out his wrath over the ponies, exterminating all of the ones in the land. But then, through the anger, evil flourished. The evil and darkness inside Lord Tony multiplied by his anger until he was not able to control it. His ultimate goal, killing all ponies had changed. He sought out to kill all the goodness in the land.
His wrath poured out, unable to control it. The skies turned dark, grass died, trees bent over, as if to grab you from just walking near it. Lord Tony's palace grew darker. And every day, the darkness spread, slowly engulfing Blockland at a faster rate every single day.

Other Blocklanders rose to also help Lord Tony. Trolls, manipulators, DDoSers, rose to attack and kill off Bllockland. DDoSers launched DDoS attacks, terroizing Blocklanders. Trolls destroyed builds. And manipulators turned each Blocklander against each other. Leading to mistrust and denial. Blockland was in shambles.
Worlds and builds were destroyed by the very second. Being terroized and destroyed. DDoS attacks lead to corrupt files. Blockland was engulfed in chaos from Lord Tony's minions.

Was there any hope?

Yes. There was still hope. Blocklanders still rose to confront Lord Tony and turn back his evil and darkness. Many have failed, but some still pursue. Some Blocklanders and players still see hope in Blockland, and that they can save it. But will it be enough?

In the darkness, there is one brick. Legend says it is imbued with transcendent holy power. It was called The Golden Brick. It is said that the Golden Brick was created by three of the tools that were used to create Blockland it very self. The hammer, the wrench, and the wand.
Eons ago, King Badspot and Lord Shadows used their powers and the tool's power to create the Golden Brick. Sealing the tools inside the Golden Brick. Legend says that the Golden Brick has the power to push back Lord Tony from the land, and reclaim Blockland, make it perfect for the Blocklanders to come back and make their beautiful creations, and that the ponies could relive once more.

But how would any Blocklander get the Golden Brick? The Golden Brick is said to not of exist anymore, but if it was, it would be extremely hard to obtain. Whoever stepped up to take the Golden Brick had to pass many, many challenges that no average Blocklander could do. Only a few select champions had the destiny to step up to these challenges and overcome them. But who would step up to such task?

Come participate in this story, as two Blocklanders go on a quest to save Blockland from the evil of Lord Tony. Many people will help guide these two Blocklanders, and many people will try and stop them. Do you have the guts to stop Lord Tony and take the Golden Brick?

Save Blockland.

To be Continued . . .

Chapter Two
Archimedes

Redconer Kiritak the Second woke up as a house exploded across the street.
Redconer scrambled out of his bed, sheets and pillows flying. He could hear other Blocklanders screaming and running above and below his apartment. Quickly, he put on pants, a shirt, and belted his sheath and scrambled down stairs.
The lobby was in chaos. Players ran around throwing chairs and belongings around the lobby. The owner hid behind his desk trying to avoid all unidentified flying objects. Redconer quickly ducked and dodged and then made his way outside.

Outside was even in more chaos. More players ran around screaming. The ones who weren't were sitting on the street, head in hands crying.
Many buildings were in ruins. Some buildings seemed to just not be there. The beautiful wooden buildings either had gaping holes, burning, or on the street, on it's side.
Redconer surveyed the area, trying to think of what to do. Just then, the apartment behind him exploded. Shrapnel and debris stung as it hit his back. He was sent flying all the way across the seat, tumbling till he hit the wall of another house.
He got up, dazed. Where were these explosions coming from? Then he saw it. A man was flying through the sky. He was wearing an odd suit. Yellow boots, chest, and and arms, with a black undershirt, pants and mask. He was the most odd looking person Redconer had seen yet.
But there was something else. He was holding an object. A long slim object. Redconer couldn't see it to well.

Redconer got up from the ground and ran across the street, getting a better look of what was in his right hand. It looked like a wand of some type. Redconer had never seen something like it before. He reached out with the wand, pointing it at another building next to the apartment. A fiery red laser came out of the tip of the want, firing straight through the house, the house blew up, sending another shockwave through the city.
Redconer obviously didn't know what it was, but he guessed it was dangerous. He ran from building to building, trying to debate if he should run, or try something utterly stupid that would probably get him killed.

He went with choice 2.

Just then, he turned to see a eight soldiers marching toward the black and yellow guy. They were armed with pikes, with short swords sheathed on their belts. They got to the road, in front of the flying black and yellow guy. They prepared their pikes, lowering it in front of them.
The black and yellow guy slowly levitated onto the ground. Little bits of dust scattering around his leather feet.

"You think you can stop the great and powerful Maxis?!" He sneered. "No one can stop me!"

So apparently this guy was Maxis. Great, whoever he was. Thought Redconer.

"For Archimedes!" Charged the pikemen.

Maxis easily lifted up his wand, pointing it to the group. He fired one laser at the first row.
BOOM. The pikemen flew backwards, left, and right.

Maxis laughed. He rose up the ground about ten blocks. He surveyed the screaming town. "SILENCE!" Maxis shouted. No use. The Blocklanders kept running around screaming.
  Maxis grumbled something under his breath that Redconer couldn't hear. Maxis then looked up. "SIIIILEEEENCEEEE!!!" Maxis screamed. Firing a shot of the explosive red laser at the center of the town.
  Everyone stopped, turning towards Maxis. "You cowards of Archimedes!" He laughed. "Surrender! Submit to Lord Tony!"
  Mothers clenched their children. People around the road cowered behind objects.

"Hey!" Shouted Redconer. Standing up. "What do you think you're doing here?"

Maxis turned around. "Who do you think you are?!" Barked Maxis.

"I'm that guy." Said Redconer, slowly walking towards Maxis, hand on his sword hilt. "Who do you think you are?"

"I am Maxis, the great scripter. I have come to take over your town!"

"How do you think you're going to do that?"

"Well... uh..." He thought about it for a second, levitating in mid air.

Redconer hoped that his plan that he just made up was going to work, or he would be fried chicken.

"Well I'm going to–" Maxis shrieked.

Redconer quickly unsheathed his sword and lunged at Maxis, slashing at the place where-you-do-not-hit. The sword cut his thigh, sending him spiraling out of control then landing onto the ground.

"How dare you cut me with your toy!" He shrieked. He got up, limping on his left leg. He took his wand and shot at Redconer. Redconer dodged it by a hair, feeling its hot powerful blast almost cut through his shoulder. Redconer ducked, rolled, got back up and charged at Maxis.
Maxis shot two more lasers from his d-wand, both of them missed. Redconer tackled Maxis to the ground and sat on his chest, punching Maxis in the face.
All of a sudden, the air around Redconer and Maxis grew hot, exponentially. A bright light surround them.

"What the–" Redconer was blown back. Maxis was now levitating again, eyes glowing. Redconer scrambled back.

"How dare you defy Maxis." Echoed Maxis, as if there were ten people inside him, speaking in unison. "You will face the consequences."

"Oh." Redconer cursed. Scrambling back. Maxis raised his wand, pointing it right at Redconer's head.

"Prepare to–" SHINK! The glow in Maxis' eyes faded. He fell to the ground, face first onto the dirt, a knife sticking out of his back. Redcorner blinked.

"Now what did you think you were doing?" Said a figure behind Maxis' body.

To be continued...

Chapter Three
Pecon

Redconer blinked. Before him was a girl. Not really a girl but a... fascinating girl.
Her eyes were are stunning gray shade, as if to pierce right through his body. She was clearly fit, wearing cloth shirt, tight jeans, a black vest, and several daggers on her leather belt. In other words, she was stunningly beautiful.
  Her beautiful blonde hair fluttered in the wind as she bent down, picked up her knife erected out of Maxis' back, cleaned the blood off her pants, and stuck it back in it's sheath. She looked around. Other Blockheads will still starting at the girl and Redconer.
  She kicked Maxis. "You didn't answer my question." She said.

"Yeah uh." Redconer was still gaping in awe. "What was it?"

The girl rolled her eyes. "I asked what you were doing."

Redconer got up. "Trying to get myself killed of course." Brushing himself off.

"Yeah well you do a mighty fine job at it." She turned around and walked away.

Redconer ran up to her, walking beside her. "What were you doing?"

"Saving your ass." She said, turning left, still walking across the road.

"Yeah uh, thanks." He said, thinking of what to say. "Where are you going?"

"Does it matter?" She asked, turning across another road, not slowing down.

"Well yeah, I just helped you–"

"No, I saved your ass. Not mine." She came up to a nice wooden house much like the other ones on the side of the road. She opened the door and walked inside. Redconer helped himself and walked right inside to.

The house smelled old and musty. There was a table with candles and ancient books surrounding this old man, reading a book. Other candles and shrines were around the room. Despite the mustiness, Redconer began to get quite chilly.

"What are you doing in here now?" The girl asked, her beautiful eyes staring right into his.

"Well, since you just saved my life and all," Redconer said. "I'd at least get to know your name."

She resisted the urge to slap him. "I'm am Princess Pecon the third. And no– I don't need to know your name."

Redconer leaned up against the wall. "Yeah. Well I'm Redconer Kiritak the second. What are all these books for?"

Pecon glared at him. "It's none of your buisness. They are just w–"

"Oh Pecon my girl! Have you found your companion?"

Pecon face palmed. Redconer almost doubled over.

"No, Grandpa, how many times do I have to tell you I'm going alone." She said. "This guy– uh, Redconer was just leaving." Pecon glared at him.

The old man frowned, his glasses almost falling off his nose. He shut his book and put it down on the table. "But I told you! It's too dangerous."

"Too dangerous for what?" Asked Redconer, curious.

"Oh!" Exclaimed Grandpa. "Well–"

"Grandpa, you don't need to–" Pecon tried to cut him off, no use.

"In these legendary books you see," The old man picked up the book he was reading, and wobbled over to Redconer, flipping through pages. He stopped at one page, on the front of it was a sepia picture of a brick. "You can't see it very well, but this is the Golden Brick.
  Legend says that it was forged by the very tools that created Blockland, our world. It was made from the Hammer, the Wrench, and the Wand. King Badspot and Lord Shadows fused the tools together, and that created the Golden Brick.
  It also says that the Golden Brick has many powers, many good powers, if used in the right hands obviously. And if it is obtained, it could have positive or negative power you see.
  We believe that the Golden Brick has enough power to defeat Lord Tony from the land!
  So Pecon, my girl, was going to go to an old friend of mine, and they would go and try and retrieve the Golden Brick!" Said Grandpa, nodding. "You see?"

Redconer blanky looked at the old man. "Ok. So finding this Golden Brick is going to defeat Lord Tony right?" Grandpa nodded.

"Of course it is you dimwit." Pecon said, face palming again.

Redcorner ignored her. "So what happens when we, or, whoever gets the golden brick and kills Lord Tony get?"

The old man rubbed his beard. "Well–"

"Lots of riches?" Redconer winked.

Pecon banged her head against the wall.

"Yes well–" The old man blinked.

"OK! I'm in." Redconer exclaimed, clapping his hands. "When do we start?" The old man blinked.

"Do I really have to take him?" Pecon said, rolling her eyes. "He can't even save himself from guys in yellow suits."

"Well Princess Pecon, today's your lucky day."

To be continued...

Application for Joining on this Quest.

IGN:
BL_ID:
Character Role: (Champion, Quest Guide, Villan, Minion, etc..)
Character Name:
Character Gender:
Character Lore:
Other Information:

Other stuff may be added soon.

Polls

1/2/13 - When to accept applications.

- On the fifth.

- On the tenth.

- On the fifteenth.

Edits

1/2/14 - Added Characters section, yay!

Needs / To-Do List

- Get Characters

- Organize some more stuff.

- General lookabouts.

- need a logo

Characters

Champion 1. Redcorner Kiritak II

Champion 2. Princess Pecon III

Quest Guide 1. Vergick (Brotatoe)

Quest Guide 2. D'Rik (Crazy Chemsit guy that likes fire)

Quest Guide 3. Maurizi Portare

Quest Guide 4. Helix Gravityhead

Villan 1. Mr. Queeba (Mr Queeba)

Villan 2. Maxis

Villan 3. Iron Capone

[...]

Background 1. Bob Tracy (Fisherman, Male, for dramatic scenes)

Background 2. Nobby the Watcher (Watches...)
« Last Edit: March 21, 2014, 03:23:32 PM by Jakobblockhead »

Chapter Four
The Trip

Pecon finally let Redconer tag along, hoping that he would get mauled by the first enemy they encountered, like Maxis.
Grandpa packed another bag for Redconer full of clothes, food, several shiny knives, and the book with the Gold Brick legend. After they were all packed, they turned to Grandpa to see where they had to go. They gathered around the table inside Pecon's wooden house.
  "Ok, where do we go?" Asked Redconer.
  Grandpa pulled out a parched map and laid it on the table, pushing some few books to make some room. The map had a lot of detail in it. There was  Archimedes at the top right, a river that was like a semi-circle around Archemidies. There was one road going from the town to the river, there was a bridge, after the bridge there was a Y split, one leading through a heavy forest, to Calradi, the other going through a desert, around a canyon, around the "NoMansLand", then reached a city called Doven.
  Redconer surveyed the map. "What is 'NoMansLand'?" He asked.

"It's a desert where, uh, you don't want to know," Grandpa pointed at Archimedes. "Obviously, we are here." He outlined the trail, to Calradi. "You guys need to go to Calradi."

"Is the Golden Brick in Calradi?" Redconer asked, leaning up on the table.

"What do you think?" Pecon asked, glaring at him. Redconer shrugged.

"Well no," Pecon's grandpa said. "But I have an old friend of mine who lives in Calradi who can help you on your quest to find the Golden Brick." He beamed when he said quest.

"Well, when are we going?" Asked Redconer.

After a few more hours of preparation, the team was ready to go. Their packs full of food and clothes, some knives here and there and a book or two. Grandpa walked them out to the front of Archimedes to the path where they would begin their journey to find the Golden Brick.

"Well, this is were I wish you farewell." He said. He seemed actually happy that they were about to go on a dangerous quest that would probably end their lives. "Good luck."

Pecon hugged her grandpa. "Thank's grandpa. I'll return with you proud."

"I'm open for hugs too." Said Redconer. All he got was a scrutinizing glare.

"When you are going through the forest through to Calradi. Beware. There are known to be several bandits in there. Just keep your eyes peeled." He simply, peeling an orange. "Also! I almost forgot. The person I want you to look for, he's old. About my age or so. His name is Maurizi Portare. Now, my old brain has forgot exactly where he lives, but you should be able to find him. Last time I checked he was retired. Anyways, farewell."

Pecon and Redconer said goodbye again, unfortunately Redconer had no family back at Archimedes, and his apartment got blown up by Maxis. So why not go with a good looking girl on a quest to save the world? Seems natural, right?

"So, really up to saving the world, aren't you." Said Redconer, on the path to Calradi. They just passed the Y split in the road thirty feet back, and were working their way to the forest.

Pecon glared at him. "Why are you so interested?"

"Well you'd think since we're going after a legendary unknown Golden Brick and we have no idea if we are actually going to get it, let alone that it's not going to be instant, might as well share a few stories on the road trip, right?"

"I don't think so, Cone Head."

Redconer almost doubled over in laughter. "So the great mysterious Princess Pecon finally decides to have a sense of humor?" Stepping over a log. "Since when did that come out?"

"Since you really did become a cone head." She said, shifting her pack.

"But really, why not share some stories? Here look, I'll start." Redconer looked at the forest. They were there. The forest seemed to be endless, stretching out forever. He shook off the idea that there might actually be bandits in there ready to get them. "So obviously you know, my name is Redconer Kiritak the Second. I was born to ruler of the land and you should do my bidding!"

Pecon rolled her eyes.

"Anyways, my father, left me when I was a baby. My mother took me here to Archimedes and that's all I remember." His face fell.

Pecon looked at him. "You didn't have to say that." She said, her voice tampered with pity.

They were well deep into the forest now. The winding road and obscuring trees blocked them from seeing the outside.

"We should make a camp." She said, sitting down on a log and putting her pack next to her.

Redconer leaned up against a tree. "Whatever you say, princess."

All of a sudden there was a whistle, and a thud. An arrow lodged itself right into the log a few inches away from Redconer's face.

Redcorner yelped. Pecon stood up instantly, brandishing the sword from her back and hiding behind a tree. Redconer did the same.

"Get them!" A gruff voice yelled. Five bandits emerged from the trees. Three charged at Redconer, two charged at Pecon.

Redcorner ducked as a sword almost went through his head. He rolled to behind the bandits and parried a sword, kicked a bandit, and hit the bandit on the head with the flat part of his sword. Redcorner got kicked by another bandit, stumbling back. He quickly regained his balance and slashed and parried two other swords, looking over to see what Pecon was fairing. She was actually doing better than he was. She seemed to dance while dodging the bandit's slashes. She rolled over to behind the bandit, slashing him with a sword, blocking the other, and slashing him. Redconer felt sick as the men fell, dead.
  Boom. A sword hilt implanted itself into Redconer's skull. He fell back, his head blistering with pain. He stumbled backwards. Two more bandits ran in from the jungle and overwhelmed Pecon, knocking the sword out of her hands and pinning her against a tree.
  Redconer began to feel hot, as if he was stuck into an oven. The heat rumbled within him, then burst into his hands, feet, and head. He regained full balance, the pain was washed away. He readied his sword and attacked two bandits, parrying the swords and striking them. The rest of the bandits left Pecon and charged at him. He dodged parried, slashed, ducked, and parried. All the attacks seemed to bounce off him. He cut down the rest of the bandits. He went over to Pecon and helped her up. The pain came back, the burn dissipated. Redcorner collapsed onto a log.

Pecon rushed toward him, propping his head up on the log.

"Father..." Redcorner muttered, half conscious.

"Nonono, Pecon." Pecon said. "How the hell did you do that?"

"Bushi... do..." Redconer blacked out.

To be continued...

Chapter Five
Maurizi Portare

Redconer opened his eyes. He was lying on a cot in a middle of a cabin. He could hear voices around him. He looked around, his neck sore as could be. The cabin was full of candles. Old artifacts of armor, swords, all kinds of weapons of war littered the cabin. There was a wooden stove on the left side of the room, a big table in the middle, a rug at a door to who knows where, and Pecon and a different old man, gathered around the table, looking at a map, or a paper of some sort.

“We can’t just leave him here.” Said Pecon, looking at the man. “He’s in no condition.”

“Do you have a better idea?” Said the old man. He was definitely different than Pecon’s grandpa. He had a broad tan, grey hair, and a tinge of an Italian accent.

“In the situation he’s in he will die if we leave him.” Pecon said.

“Since when did you care about me?” Asked Redconer, rolling onto his shoulders, grimacing from the pain.

“And he’s awake.” Said the old man, leaving the room and going outside.

“I started slightly caring about you since you saved my life. How did you do that anyways? Last time I checked you can’t even kill a fly.” Noted Pecon.

“Hey, I got moves. What can you expect?” Redconer shifted onto his back again, staring at the ceiling. “So what’s about leaving me here? Ditching me already, princess?”

“No, you’re in no condition to continue onto the quest.” Pecon said.

“Really, giving up on me already are you?” Grinned Redconer.

Pecon gave him the familiar glare. “Since when did I believe in you?”

“I don’t know.” Redconer looked at Pecon. “So, who’s your friend outside?” Quickly changing the subject.

Pecon got up, glancing to the door. “He’s not exactly my friend. He’s my grandpa’s friend, Maurizi Portare. He’s why were are here at Calradi.”

Redconer lifted an eyebrow. “Now how did you drag me all the way to Calradi?”

“Me? No, we were just lucky enough Maurizi was nearby. He chased off the rest of the bandits.”

“Yes, I did.” Maurizi was standing next to Pecon, as if appeared there out of thin air.

Redconer’s heart leaped from surprise, almost jumping out of the cot.

“Get up.” Said Maurizi, throwing Redconer’s pack onto his lap. “We move in a few hours.” He walked out of the cabin once again.

“So I’m guessing we are in Calradi, and we’re moving out to where now?” Redconer asked, getting up.

Pecon moved back. And then starting packing the map on the table. “Yes, Maurizi and I moved you to his house in Calradi. We are moving out into the forest where a friend of Maurizi’s is.” She picked up a book, Redconer caught a glimpse of it. It seemed to be a book about… magic. Although Redconer wasn’t sure. He decided not to ask about it.

“So, who is his friend’s?” Redconer asked, checking through his pack to make sure everything was there.

“His name is Helix Gravityhead.” She hesitated, as if talking about a long lost friend. “Maurizi says that he might know some more ideas of where to go next on our quest.”

Redconer and Pecon finished packing, Redconer took the time to look at all the weapons and helmets around the room. There were plenty of swords that looked like they were forged way, way, long time ago. Helmets and horns were on shelves, sometimes Redconer was blinded by the extremely polished weapons of war.

“So, what’s his story?” Asked Redconer, keeping his eyes still on the artifacts.

“What do you mean?” Pecon replied.

“I mean, look at all these swords and armors, Maurizi must have some kind of story.”

Pecon sighed. “Well, he was an army general, and he has won countless battles of against other empires. I don’t know much about him, he usually keeps to himself.”

Outside, Redconer heard a bunch of shouting and chanting outside the cabin. Glass shattering echoed from the outside. Maurizi bursted in from the door, eyes wild.

“We need to leave.” He said.

Redconer and Pecon looked at him, confused.

“Now!” Maurizi shouted.

Redconer and Pecon snapped back into reality. They quickly put their packs on. Redconer saw Maurizi grab his pack, and take a golden sword from his collection and stuffed it into his sheath. Redconer, Pecon, and Maurizi raced outside.

Outside was in chaos. Wasn’t a chaos like Archimedes, where the town was actually was being attacked, but it looked like a riot was going on. Multiple Blocklanders stood around the Calradi capital.

“Citizens of Calradi!” The leader said, on top of the capital.

The citizens gathered around the capital, still chanting.

“Do not worry!” The leader shouted. “We will take control of the land once and for all!”

“Destroy Cortana! Destroy Cortana!”

“I will lead an army to Cortana, and wipe them from the land!” He shouted. The crowd uproared.

Redconer glanced at Maurizi. “What does this have to do with us?”

Maurizi looked at him. “Helix’s whereabouts are on the way to Calradi.” He glanced at Pecon and then Redconer again. “We need to move.”

Maurizi took off through the buildings of Calradi. Pecon raced off too. Redconer hesitated, but sprinted after them.

The group finally reached a breaking point in Calradi. Walls, thirty blocks high, towered over them.

“Archimedes totally needs these.” Redconer muttered.

“The gates are open, the guards are too busy readying for the battle.” Maurizi said and easily walked through the open arch.

Redconer followed.

Maurizi walked unrelentlessly through the forest on the path to Cortana.

Redconer walked next to him trying to keep up. “So Maurizi.” He started. Maurizi glanced at him. “Who are you really?”

“My name is Maurizi Portare as you already know.” Maurizi didn’t slow down on the path. “I was an army general, I have won countless battles against enemies of Calradi.”

“From my point of view, Calradi doesn’t seem like the good type.” Redconer replied.

Maurizi scratched his slightly bald head. “They weren’t as bad as they are now you see. They used to fight for good. They practiced good magic. Sometimes they were greedy, but the leader always made good choices.”

“Who did you fight against?” Asked Redconer, getting more and more interested in the story.

“There were several other cities and empires we fought against.” He said. “I have lead wars against the Arbien Empire, Cyanor, Sjin Kingdom, all different empires I have lead battles to keep Calradi safe.
  “I was recalled into battle when Lord Tony rose again. My army and I took down much of Lord Tony’s followers down, but yet–” Maurizi stopped abruptly, Redconer almost ran into him.
  “What's the wait for?” Asked Redconer. Then he looked forward.

Before the group, was three soldiers. They had a iron plated chestplate, painted bright turquoise. A glinting silver helmet, which was probably iron but super polished up, turquoise  painted horse hair on top of their helmet, a turquoise skirt, iron greaves, and leather shoes.
  They held a long spear with an iron point, and a short sword sheathed in their belt. They looked like a mean blue killing machine. Thought Redconer.
  “State yourself.” Said the soldier in the middle, looking straight at Maurizi.

“My name is Maurizi Portare. These are my colleagues.” Maurizi said, looking the soldier back dead in the eye.

“Who are they?” Asked the soldier.

“My colleagues are unimportant right now. What is important right now is that you and your empire is in danger.” Said Maurizi.

The soldier looked confused.

“Cortana is in danger.” Maurizi took a step forward, something clicked under his shoe.

And that’s when the ground rumbled.

Google Docs Site

I made tons of changes, grammatical errors, influent errors, all that crap fixed. However I'm too lazy to put it back on the forum, editing all those posts, so just look here. You can also view all the chapters fluently like one book, instead of having to go through all those comments to try and find the chapters. Thanks!

Still WIP

« Last Edit: January 11, 2014, 02:54:50 PM by Jakobblockhead »

I don't see why after posting that status about the DDoS you think you're some kind of writer?
  Once upon a time, there was a land.
This is not how to start a story.
Please reduce ego

I don't see why after posting that status about the DDoS you think you're some kind of writer?This is not how to start a story.
Please reduce ego

I don't see how after making a few builds on blockland that you're a builder.

I do what I like to do. If you have a problem with it don't even post. You're wasting your time.

Your really gonna write a story about the Brown Brick?
Sounds unwanted.

Your really gonna write a story about the Brown Brick?
Sounds unwanted.

It's golden brick :c

I don't see how after making a few builds on blockland that you're a builder.

I do what I like to do. If you have a problem with it don't even post. You're wasting your time.
A few builds on blockland?
Oh, you're referring to my 7 years on this game.
You should lock this post, it doesn't even belong in general discussion for starters. Its Creative/Community Projects/Failbin

It's golden brick :c

I don't know what you mean.
All I know about is the legendary Brick of Brown.

Here is it's picture.

I don't see why after posting that status about the DDoS you think you're some kind of writer?This is not how to start a story.
Please reduce ego
lol your one to talk

You should lock this post, it doesn't even belong in general discussion for starters. Its Creative/Community Projects/Failbin

Does it matter if you've been playing for 7 years?

Lookin cool
Does it matter if you've been playing for 7 years?
Don't feed the trolls.

I don't see why after posting that status about the DDoS you think you're some kind of writer?
lol
he never said he's a "writer", let the guy have some fun.

Please reduce ego
the only ego i see here is yours
(see:
)

i mean, come on dude. give the guy a break and let him have some fun. it might belong in community projects but was it really necessary to say that it belongs in failbin? really?

IGN: LagoomSack
BL_ID: 45928
Character Role: The guy who does random things in dramatic times
Character Name: Bob Tracy Fisherman
Character Gender: Manly, or in other words, he's a man.
Character Lore: This guy just started somehow to set off to get to ANYPLACE where there drama, and do random things. His age, height, and mental condition is unknown.
Other Information:

IGN: LagoomSack
BL_ID: 45928
Character Role: The guy who does random things in dramatic times
Character Name: Bob Tracy Fisherman
Character Gender: Manly, or in other words, he's a man.
Character Lore: This guy just started somehow to set off to get to ANYPLACE where there drama, and do random things. His age, height, and mental condition is unknown.
Other Information:

Accepted, hopefully I'll find someplace to use Bob Tracy, lol.