Author Topic: Warning: Do not accept friend request from "Nalenthi Velia" (Steam)  (Read 40613 times)

How does that make me a person to target
idk, I'm guessing he just hates you

seriously? more loving ddos "threats"?

anyone make the connection between the three recent DDoS events?

first, the one a few days ago during the DERP bullstuff?

then, the DDoS threats by "fungusamongus"?

now, this?

Who the forget is Gatysh even? It sounds like he's trying to seem like some "l33t hacker who knows all the people who are behind things" with that attitude (not to mention the avatar?).

How does that make me a person to target

He apparently wants to attack Blockland and I suppose that'd make you more involved with the game than others. Still I would break the pattern then since I almost never play and usually lurk the forums.

Who the forget is Gatysh even?
Good question.
Synchtube host, snitched on MoR in the DDoS topic (only reason I'm on his stuff list), and alt of Wonder G, how the forget are ya?

He apparently wants to attack Blockland and I suppose that'd make you more involved with the game than others. Still I would break the pattern then since I almost never play and usually lurk the forums.
pff. What a loving joke
Who the forget is Gatysh even?
wonder G

since I almost never play and usually lurk the forums.
so thats why ive never seen you before

'round of applause to my impostor for being so hilarious.

Nothing much.

so thats why ive never seen you before

Hah. Yes, in my four years being here, I haven't done much.

'round of applause to my impostor for being so hilarious.
out of everyone, you?

blockland has always been a vindictive place, wherr bans are personal and people hold grudges- the cganced of a banned user attacking versus seem much higher than just a random user

Who the forget is Gatysh even? It sounds like he's trying to seem like some "l33t hacker who knows all the people who are behind things" with that attitude (not to mention the avatar?).
Old guy Wo- Yeah, dammit, too many posts.
Uninvolved, though, I'm sure.

out of everyone, you?
Oh man, in the continuing tale of "Taboo's pretty sure it's Iban," he probably just picked a random female member.

Too lazy to find his actual profile, but this forgetfoot is in this too

he posted my "address" on my profile