Author Topic: Warning: Do not accept friend request from "Nalenthi Velia" (Steam)  (Read 41668 times)

He claims to have never played or been involved with the BL community.
Who cares what he claims?

why would he
He looked at the game's screenshots and trailers on steam and thought it looked like autism and thought it wasn't even worth a single cent.
Then he looked at the forums and thought it was pure autism.
Now we're here.

We just have to figure out why he hates Nal, Pengie, leet, and the rest of the users.

cus im populer rite??

He looked at the game's screenshots and trailers on steam and thought it looked like autism and thought it wasn't even worth a single cent.
Then he looked at the forums and thought it was pure autism.
Now we're here.
Well then the same could be said about roblox, so why isn't he going l337 p40 on their little site.

>tfw when I'm not important or interesting enough to be one of the marked idiots
lmao these friends picked the absolute worst people

Well then the same could be said about roblox, so why isn't he going l337 p40 on their little site.
Either he's never heard of it or he knows Blockland is a smaller, easier target that has little to no DDoS protection.

his hit list was way too specific to just be random
why not blastsown, who posts the much in that thread? Why not sookuw who started it?

Seriously, why are you people taking his word on these things?

why not blastsown, who posts the much in that thread? Why not sookuw who started it?
It was anyone who added the NV account.
The only two I see being specific were me (snitch) and Nal (hosted new years server).

I don't think we should actually trust that list.

It was anyone who added the NV account.
The only two I see being specific were me (snitch) and Nal (hosted new years server).
How does that make me a person to target

So what the forget does DDoSing do besides make it a little irritating because you're lagging? Don't you have to restart your computer or go outside and do something? I really hope they're reading this because forget them, Allah will leave no survivors.

joke

How does that make me a person to target
No clue, but that's literally the only possible reason I see why you'd be targeted.

I don't think we should actually trust that list.
No, that much seems like a likely thing to be true. Continuing with the assumption that this is Iban or someone who has the exact same mental characteristics, "spookily" naming his planned "victims" is perfectly in character and can be assumed to be the truth.

man I do hope it's not a random guy 'cus that's no fun