Author Topic: Warning: Do not accept friend request from "Nalenthi Velia" (Steam)  (Read 41380 times)

Context clues, son, it's really not that forgetin hard.
i know i just like pointing out mistakes

When user X calls user Y on Steam, X opens a direct connection with Y, sends some authorization so that Y knows the user's Steam ID, and then the Steam interface changes to reflect that call and adds controls (when you accept it just streams audio directly through it). Since user X connects directly though, Steam has to send them the IP of user Y to connect to first. While you're in a call then you can just check any kind of "active connections monitor" for the IPs that Steam's child processes are connected to.
He couldn't get mine so he raged and took me off his friend list. I'm going to see if I can talk to him again.

« Last Edit: January 03, 2014, 01:57:33 PM by Nal »

When user X calls user Y on Steam, X opens a direct connection with Y, sends some authorization so that Y knows the user's Steam ID, and then the Steam interface changes to reflect that call and adds controls (when you accept it just streams audio directly through it). Since user X connects directly though, Steam has to send them the IP of user Y to connect to first. While you're in a call then you can just check any kind of "active connections monitor" for the IPs that Steam's child processes are connected to.
That was an overly complicated explanation of something that's been said like four times, lol.

Taboo why are you on ragna

Can't even find whatever post got me banned, lol.

He couldn't get mine so he raged and took me off his friend list. I'm going to see if I can talk to him again.

I blocked him. You think he'll call me princess again if I unblock him?

That was an overly complicated explanation of something that's been said like four times, lol.
[im g]http://puu.sh/68dL3[/img]
Can't even find whatever post got me banned, lol.
I'm sorry you're a sensitive little baby? Maybe you should grow up, then.

User was banned for this post
there you go :)))

Worth a try.
Also i'm going to see if I can also speak with mr. DIliGeT or whatever.
I think I'll just call him Diglet.

there you go :)))
stuff, that was a while ago. Getcha getcha getcha head in the game, Badspot.
(I'm pretty sure my last ban was like a week after the post too, maaaan)

Probably.

the forget kinda name is Diliget

Would I get banned for posting Man of Reasons IP?

No

Traced his SteamID to a ban on his account and found this

http://thechurchofthedeag.com/bans/index.php?p=banlist&hideinactive=false&advSearch=STEAM_0:1:68243160&advType=steamid
Just click the name on the page.

Same SteamID. I then found the same IP linked to his past banned accounts ID so I'm pretty sure its him
« Last Edit: January 03, 2014, 01:59:28 PM by SPooK »