Warning: Do not accept friend request from "Nalenthi Velia" (Steam)

Author Topic: Warning: Do not accept friend request from "Nalenthi Velia" (Steam)  (Read 40224 times)

'fair enough. So um, has anyone on the list actually had anything happen to them yet? Because I'm fine.
neinhaus told me nothing's happened to him yet

I'm not worried, at most the internet I hardly use will be down for a minute.
« Last Edit: January 03, 2014, 11:35:48 AM by Rainzx¹ »

I'm not worried,

Me neither. I'm actually a little disappointed.

neither am I lol.

Everyone on that list is either a furry or a child enthusiast. You guys should roll over and play dead or something until he stops poking you or something.
Except me.
I'm the snitch (I snitched because DDoSing small communities just to troll them is the lazy cunt's way out).

'fair enough. So um, has anyone on the list actually had anything happen to them yet? Because I'm fine.
I actually got ddosed 3 times yesterday (he can only do a thousand seconds at a time and the people in the teamspeak can attest to one of those times)

I just laughed over how much this guy cares and played Tyrian2k while my internet was down.
« Last Edit: January 03, 2014, 11:45:14 AM by Gatysh »

lol he wont ddos you. he's just using the recent ddos attack as leverage in some trolling scheme to scare everyone.

hey nalenthi, come hack me

Uh? We never did? Speaking of autists, lol.

OH, you were referring to Iban. I assumed it was aimed at me with the avatar and whatnot. Sorry 'bout that.

Nope.

I'm going to mess with him on Steam, I just added him and I'm going to come up with some obscure anti federal scheme to gain his trust. Then it begins...

So

Is he actually DDoSing, or???

Apparently not, lol.

I'm going to mess with him on Steam, I just added him and I'm going to come up with some obscure anti federal scheme to gain his trust. Then it begins...
Yeah, usually telling everyone what you're going to do doesn't work.

Apparently not, lol.
Yeah, usually telling everyone what you're going to do doesn't work.
Well its not like he's going read this thread. Or is he? Oh well I want him to get online.

So

Is he actually DDoSing, or???
It doesn't seem like it so far, more like empty threats.

The person asked me to find their IP and unfriended me before I could get command prompt up
« Last Edit: January 03, 2014, 12:02:54 PM by Rainzx¹ »