Author Topic: 2014/01/04 - Blockland r1925  (Read 34979 times)

Maybe Badspot one day will stumble upon a USB thumb drive with the original player files  :cookieMonster:.
Or they're gone forever. :/

Too bad it's broken as forget because shaper sucks.
This, there is no perfect way to import a DTS and keep it perfectly intact.

This, there is no perfect way to import a DTS and keep it perfectly intact.
I know Shaper is the worst but only program that can really work with DTS and DSQ files, but when i import the player model, it's textures and bones are all there and i can import the animations all hunky-dory, is the model being so tiny after being imported the broken part or am i missing something?

Also, the new Shaper had a new version released recently that not only has a Mac version, but now includes support for Torque formats

Although it's actually worse because there's currently no way to import DSQs and the bones don't import

However, it is just one guy working on this, so who knows how long it'll be before it's in complete working condition as it's unable to do many things still
« Last Edit: January 07, 2014, 04:34:25 AM by Masterlegodude »

Is there even some kind of documentation about the dts and dsq formats?

I know Shaper is the worst but only program that can really work with DTS and DSQ files, but when i import the player model, it's textures and bones are all there and i can import the animations all hunky-dory, is the model being so tiny after being imported the broken part or am i missing something?

Also, the new Shaper had a new version released recently that not only has a Mac version, but now includes support for Torque formats

Although it's actually worse because there's currently no way to import DSQs and the bones don't import

However, it is just one guy working on this, so who knows how long it'll be before it's in complete working condition as it's unable to do many things still
um

Yeah and then try using anything you export from it in game.

I have with other models
It works

um

Yeah and then try using anything you export from it in game.
I never said to use Shaper to export the model, that's why i have Milkshape 3D and Blender :cookieMonster:

I never said to use Shaper to export the model, that's why i have Milkshape 3D and Blender :cookieMonster:
And how do you get the model into Milkshape and Blender?
Gotta export it from Shaper.

I've been down this road myself. If it really were that easy, many people would've already done it.

Clap Clap Cla- Doaler4sBack.exe has stoped working