Author Topic: 2014/01/04 - Blockland r1925  (Read 34971 times)

Badspot

• Administrator
Changes:
  • Tweaks to "Blockheads Ruin Xmas" gamemode:
    • Can now throw presents by clicking
    • Fixed bug where you could destroy presents in the street
    • Player score reset when second player joins game
    • Snowball kicks you back a bit
  • Added error handling on various tcp objects, improves reliability when traffic is filtered through threat management system.
  • You will no longer be kicked out of the game if the auth server connection times out.  Only positive rejections will kick players.
  • Fixed crash from disconnecting from game while mission editor is open
  • Can now get the speedykart achievement by yourself
« Last Edit: January 04, 2014, 09:00:00 PM by Badspot »

neato.

I've also been experiencing a bug where the game totally crashes when wrenching a bot hole. Is this known?

Neat-o. No more losing progress on builds when ddos'd!
EDIT
neato
forget you

You will no longer be kicked out of the game if the auth server connection times out.  Only positive rejections will kick players.

I am so glad this was done, a lot of people were complaining about this at one point.

• Can now throw presents by clicking
Aw, i thought it was more humorous to see players fling themselves into the fiery pit to dispose of the present :cookieMonster:

• You will no longer be kicked out of the game if the auth server connection times out.  Only positive rejections will kick players.
The auth bomb has been defused!

Counter-Terrorists win!
"loving AWPER starfish! IM GONNA loving REPORT YOU FOR BAITING AND HAVE YOUR STUPID loving ASS VAC BANNED!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH
supersniper235 has left the game"

"loving AWPER starfish! IM GONNA loving REPORT YOU FOR BAITING AND HAVE YOUR STUPID loving ASS VAC BANNED!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH
supersniper235 has left the game"
Hahaha

Didn't know we still had mission editor.