Author Topic: Taboo's New Huge Ass Deathmatch Server - Hiatus ending soon  (Read 2906 times)

It's happening again. My ass is once again huge. Or, well, it's getting there at least. Slowly but surely.

DONE:
Rewarding killstreak system. 1st kill = +100, 2nd kill = +125, 3rd kill+ = +150
Shop system taking advantage of the above. Players can buy themselves weapons and then retain their ownership.
Spawning system that can be easily swapped to be team or player based from within the shop's spawn room.
Inventory saving and loading, the basis of any good shop system deployment.
A huge pack of MW3 sounds and ambient loops. Will be released once the server's up and I'm satisfied with its contents.
Many miscellaneous special effects to just give the whole server more impact.

WORKING ON:
External weapons database reflecting the in-game item descriptions.
Technically the aforementioned soundpack; I'm adding stuff as I go along.
AN ACTUAL BUILD???? If anyone wants to help out somehow, please do, this is basically all I really need now.

MAYBE?:
Community chest using the Item Storage mod where better off players can donate weapons to get other players started. We'll see how this works out logistically.
Killstreak rewards? Not sure how to actually implement them ingame, best hope is slash commands, but that'd have to be script based and ughhhh
Might repurchase an RTB server, that just depends on my motivation though really.

MW3 Sounds & Ambience
Hells&Khain Weaponry
Hells&Khain EXTEND
Item Storage
Dueling Weapons

« Last Edit: January 17, 2014, 09:08:35 PM by RagnaTheBroedge »

Thread remade so I can edit the OP as necessary.

All I read was "Taboo's New Huge Ass".

that's all you need to read :)

since when where you banned

since when where you banned
he got banned like a week after he made the rulebreaking post
for flaming
not that that's much of a surprise

yessss
will the shop deduct points or just require points
and will it have that kill animation when you kill somebody

yessss
will the shop deduct points or just require points
and will it have that kill animation when you kill somebody
Deducts points, ownership is retained so when you buy a weapon it's yours until the server shuts down for life I totally swear.
Of course, that's why I made it.

Did someone say
huge ass?

Hosting in like two or three hours. Since the map isn't done yet (i have a hallway and a staircase and that's all so far lol) it'll just be another test on Afghan, maybe with some bots, but it still was fairly fun, so yeah. Look forward to it.

It's impossible for an iPad to even get a virus.

what

anyway have you worked on any new hk extend guns recently??

Uh. Huh?

anyway have you worked on any new hk extend guns recently??
I was playing on Lego's earlier and was shocked by the lack of minigun, only to remember I never released it. Other than that, nope. I still have the C4 model I made for Marble Man, but I don't know if he's ever done anything with it. May add it in, we'll see.

Also, changed my mind about hosting, it's too late now and I'm really tired. I'm thinking I'll renovate the shop tonight so that there's at least something good for tomorrow.