Renderman Survival

Author Topic: Renderman Survival  (Read 24713 times)

"When the sun sets, you will regret not leaving sooner."

Renderman Gamemode

It's just a simple gamemode that uses chrisbot's renderman mod.

Here's how it works: You start on a map you loaded(pyramid by default) and start wandering around. When the sun sets the renderman starts coming to get you. See how long you can survive! Use your glitch detector to sense if you're in trouble.

This gamemode requires this addon to work.

And here's the actual gamemode itself. Put it in your addons folder.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/rw9rat9lv8lmqwe/GameMode_Renderman.zip

There's no pics because any build can be used with this gamemode.

Have not played this yet, but you should make it a 'last man standing' minigame and also your score goes up as you survive longer (during the night). Allow the score to get very high so if you actually try, you could unlock that super high score steam achivement if you havent already.

oh boy a gamemode dedicated to me

oh boy a gamemode dedicated to me

lucky you!

ON TOPIC: seems pretty cool

Wow, cannot plays this gamemode before. Do you can development it in the future? For adding new features, unless the original renderman mod

Wow, cannot plays this gamemode before. Do you can development it in the future? For adding new features, unless the original renderman mod
Are you high.

i don't think english is his first language
Ah. He should have furling teach him.
jk lol.

Another renderman gamemode? eh. not worth a download.

i agree with this - we really do not need a flood of renderman mods.

but this sounds nice.

First actual Renderman gamemode I've seen...?

Would be nice if it used a custom build
Either that or some changes to the original mod, like appearances and some added gameplay.

i agree with this - we really do not need a flood of renderman mods.

but this sounds nice.
Um. This gamemode uses the only renderman mod available. And there are no other gamemodes that use this mod.

Would be nice if it used a custom build
Either that or some changes to the original mod, like appearances and some added gameplay.
This gamemode is designed for the host to change the build to what he wants. The building is up to you.
Also why would I change the mod? This is just a gamemode of the mod.

Um. This gamemode uses the only renderman mod available. And there are no other gamemodes that use this mod.
This gamemode is designed for the host to change the build to what he/she wants. The building is up to you.
Also why would I change the mod? This is just a gamemode of the mod.
fixed that problem