XANA Blade Replicã

Author Topic: XANA Blade Replicã  (Read 2576 times)

Private mods are for stuffheads that can't attract server goers without relying on the actual server but what it runs on.
Yes the world was made a better place the day someone put CityRP up for grabs. Sometimes servers use custom add-ons because people would copy them entirely otherwise. Where else does a lone goddamn Code Lyoko sword fit besides the boss Pecon made that Doaler intends to replicate in his server that isn't even trying to hide that it's a knockoff of Pecon's? A Code Lyoko server? Maybe, but if that's the case, you're gonna need a lot more content to fit that theme, and if someone's making that, one more sword isn't gonna make a big difference.

Yes the world was made a better place the day someone put CityRP up for grabs. Sometimes servers use custom add-ons because people would copy them entirely otherwise. Where else does a lone goddamn Code Lyoko sword fit besides the boss Pecon made that Doaler intends to replicate in his server that isn't even trying to hide that it's a knockoff of Pecon's? A Code Lyoko server? Maybe, but if that's the case, you're gonna need a lot more content to fit that theme, and if someone's making that, one more sword isn't gonna make a big difference.
I could've sworn that D-Wand addon you guys had was shown up for download, even though it wasn't supposed to I believe

I could've sworn that D-Wand addon you guys had was shown up for download, even though it wasn't supposed to I believe
I released that one on the thread because someone asked and it was a really simple thing.

http://www.mediafire.com/download/y7kwnpwyxmpbzg0/Weapon_SwordWand.zip

I released that one on the thread because someone asked and it was a really simple thing.

http://www.mediafire.com/download/y7kwnpwyxmpbzg0/Weapon_SwordWand.zip
Well I guess I am wrong then

Private mods are for stuffheads that can't attract server goers without relying on the actual server but what it runs on.
If someone makes an add-on, then they have the right to release it if they want. It's THEIR add-on.

Not going to rip it because now I actually know the legitimacy of the reason. Try getting someone to make the sword.
In fact i am trying my best.

CityRP was always crap, it didn't change anything being released. And then what's being lost with it's being released? What does it matter how it is used?

And then what's being lost with it's being released? What does it matter how it is used?
What would we stand to gain? The sword was custom made because nobody else had any interest in making or utilizing this sort of content. If it was some cool gun pack with a variety of applications, you might have a point, but the only reason Doaler wants the sword is so he can copy Pecon's boss.

What would we stand to gain? The sword was custom made because nobody else had any interest in making or utilizing this sort of content. If it was some cool gun pack with a variety of applications, you might have a point, but the only reason Doaler wants the sword is so he can copy Pecon's boss.
liar
im using it for Dr. Nope's Code Lyoko RP

"Doaler4sBack"
"DoalerNeverGivesUp"
Did we just spot an alt?

Yes we did, from his signature: Doaler4sBack was banned on the BL fourms for 2 weeks for going away. Now He never gives up. I Doaler4sback, never gives up.
His personal text: Ill never give up fighting bans.

This is so cringy that I am actually laughing.

Also I just realised I'm quite late.
« Last Edit: January 10, 2014, 09:38:49 PM by Crispy_ »

Being decent people.
And yeah, people wanting to make their own servers is a thing that happens, I don't see how discouraging creativity is a good thing.

Being decent people.
lol
And yeah, people wanting to make their own servers is a thing that happens, I don't see how discouraging creativity is a good thing.
Ignoring the blatant lie from him above, he doesn't want to make his own server. He wants to make Pecon's server. If he had a sliver of creativity, he wouldn't need this thing because he'd be off creating his own boss designs.

That would be implying Pecon's server isn't the same, lol.

Pecon made 2 great health stations, and released them. Also some caution tape.