Author Topic: 3D printing is amazing v.2  (Read 2210 times)

i just saw a thing related to the three things called "three dimensions", "real life" and "plastic", and i realized, why the forget isn't anyone loving stoked for the whole 3D printing thing???

seriously i remember when it was some kind of innovation to print out basic shapes and stuff, and then suddenly there's this motherforgeter

this thing works and is made from "nylon powder" which is durable as hell!

i literally googled "awesome 3d printed things" and this bike was one of the first results.

"hey my teddybear, don't you think we should get engagement rings that aren't boring~?"
"my cross is boring, i wanna look awesome while praying so christ will come down and brofist me!"
"holy balls, i wish i had some cool spaceships to look at!"

GUYS

ALL OF THAT IS POSSIBLE AND MIGHT END UP IN YOUR HOUSE AT SOME POINT.

christ, we had a loving thread for those spaceships once, there was lots of cool stuff in there.
(personal note: try typing "profit" as an example of a cool looking one!)

all of this ultra cool stuff! bicycles, spaceships, crosses and rings and possibly guns and clothes!
if only any of that could be done at home.

well HERE YOU GO

FOR ONLY $1400 YOU CAN MAKE NEON GREEN SPACESHIPS AT HOME

seriously, imagine you're rich and want a new love toy because the last one was snapped in half. just torrent a model of a carrot and cram it into the printer!

YOU FINALLY CAN ILLEGALLY DOWNLOAD carrotS.

OH AND, MASS MARKETED 3D PRINTING IS HAPPENING, BUT forget THAT!
ILLEGALLY DOWNLOADED carrotS ARE ALSO HAPPENING.

"but, all of this requires some modeling and i can't model to save my life ;-; !"
FRET loving NOT

HOLY stuff THERE'S ALSO A 3D loving PEN.

imagine going to art class with this.
you can watch everyone doodle with their peasantly pencils, and then WHIP OUT YOUR BAD BOY AND SWIFTLY ART YOURSELF UP A SHOCKWAVE FIGURINE.
the look on everyone's faces will be priceless.

the future is coming and it's awesome.

discuss 3d printers and similar stuff in this thread!

please look at this 3D printed candy

thank you for your time

I got my Makibox 3d printer

practicing modelling and doing all sorts of stuff with it. its quite fun. I'm sad I can't use acetone smoothing on my models though.

practicing modelling and doing all sorts of stuff with it. its quite fun. I'm sad I can't use acetone smoothing on my models though.
Prepare for all the requests to print stuff for people

I want that pen so much!!!!!!!!! Where do I get it under 70 pounds??! Link please!!

Prepare for all the requests to print stuff for people
I'll make a thread for that kind of thing when I feel like it. I'm not going to waste all my filament on carrots.

We can 3d print our add-ons!

I'll make a thread for that kind of thing when I feel like it. I'm not going to waste all my filament on carrots.
heheh

I want that pen so much!!!!!!!!! Where do I get it under 70 pounds??! Link please!!
http://www.the3doodler.com/pre-order-3doodler-pen/
60 pounds

Don't waste your money ,it's gonna suck.

holy stuff its only 200 bucks
I might actually get it

I would print Legos just because

Let's 3d print the printer gun.
if someone did this then i would literally stuff bricks.

if someone did this then i would literally stuff bricks.
Someone buy me a 3d printer. I'm gonna start a carrot factory.