Poll

Nothing here.

0 (0%)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: Ravencroft's 2v2 Basketball Tournament (The Horses are your July 2014 champs!)  (Read 70436 times)

Ron you suck major richard for not showing up

I hate to say it but I feel like we need to do something about that half court shot after last night's game...
What a joke it was.

Round 1 continues tonight starting with The Killer Kings vs. City Boyz at 8:30 PM EST! Then at 9:30 PM EST, we have Voxanders vs. Parental Guidance! The server will open for seating at 8:00 PM EST! Be there!

The server is open for seating! The Killer Kings vs. City Boyz starts in 17 minutes!

The City Boyz automactly advance to the 2nd round due to the The Killer Kings not showing up. Up next, Voxanders vs. Parental Guidance!

That's two games in a row where a team hasn't shown up. First it was the Lakers, now it's the Kings.

The Parental Guidance automactly move on to the 2nd Round since the Voxanders didn't show up. With that, Round 1 is now officially over! Round 2 will begin next weekend! Your Round 2 matches are: Parental Guidance vs. City Boyz and PhaZe ElitE vs. Horses! Stay tuned for the 2nd Round schedule!

The Parental Guidance automactly move on to the 2nd Round since the Voxanders didn't show up. With that, Round 1 is now officially over! Round 2 will begin next weekend! Your Round 2 matches are: Parental Guidance vs. City Boyz and PhaZe ElitE vs. Horses! Stay tuned for the 2nd Round schedule!

I don't even

THREE IN A ROW

alright something fishy is going on

Yo what did I miss?
Nothing much, the 1st round of the current tournament was average. 3 teams failed to show up during Round 1. The Round 2 schedule will be released tonight though! :)

I don't even

THREE IN A ROW

alright something fishy is going on
One is luck

Two is a coincidence

Three is a pattern
« Last Edit: July 16, 2014, 12:31:48 AM by WaterOre »

Here is the Round 2 schedule! Please let me know if you can't make it to your game by PM or Steam before the day of your game!

Nothing much, the 1st round of the current tournament was average. 3 teams failed to show up during Round 1. The Round 2 schedule will be released tonight though! :)
Nothing much? He missed an entire tournament

Nothing much? He missed an entire tournament
He predicted that the Billikens would win last tournament before he left for camp and they did. But you are right that he missed a bunch of games.

Yo wassup homie raven how's the bball life