Poll

Nothing here.

0 (0%)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: Ravencroft's 2v2 Basketball Tournament (The Horses are your July 2014 champs!)  (Read 71372 times)

Also sorry I couldn't make it tonight. I'm on vacation

Boring tourney, only one good team. It's time for a real men's tourney now. The past champions tourney. Reefers, Robot Records, Intimidation Factor, Nigerian Cunts. Gonna be gooood
Pageloss

Also holy stuff when and why did Ardenlo get blacklisted AGAIN?
« Last Edit: July 28, 2014, 08:58:03 PM by #Ravencroft »

Also holy stuff when and why did Ardenlo get blacklisted AGAIN?
He kept harrasing his team mate Cyber about how "bad" his basketball playing was during the entire game against the Horses in the 2nd round. After the game he cussed Cyber out on Steam for not practicing even when Cyber couldn't practice a lot because he was busy with real life most of the time. Most players also found him annoying to play basketball with.

what waldo said hahahahaha true

User was banned for this post
« Last Edit: July 30, 2014, 07:21:05 AM by Badspot »

Nice

Wow you are the ultimate friend.

Looks like the horses might have to replace intimidation factor in the next tournament unfortunately

Looks like the horses might have to replace intimidation factor in the next tournament unfortunately
Bummer, it would've been nice to see them play again.

Bummer, it would've been nice to see them play again.
I told Pablo to get back to me by Monday if he can play or not. No word from him yet

Um I get back in like 12 days so like can you fellas wait for me plz. :)

Um I get back in like 12 days so like can you fellas wait for me plz. :)
yupp. Im on vaca til friday so no worries

dead orrrrr?
just busy, i start school monday so unless waldo wants to do it the bball tourney wont be active for a while

just busy, i start school monday so unless waldo wants to do it the bball tourney wont be active for a while
I'm not planning on doing the next basketball tournament until a couple weeks from now.