'A's Pacific War RPG •|NEED BRICK MODELLER|•

Author Topic: 'A's Pacific War RPG •|NEED BRICK MODELLER|•  (Read 5566 times)

I strongly disagree. None of the Halloweenfest rides are broken. What do you expect to do on Halloweenfest? Were you expecting it to be a TDM? It's a festival, nothing else would make sense. And, a whole lot of people liked it too.

You do lots on the Island RPG. You have to collect the keys and find better equipment, form a team, hunt down players for experience, spend it on playertype upgrades, and much more. Maybe you weren't smart enough to understand it.

His server isn't better than my server... because it doesn't exist. You can't judge someones work until they actually do something.
why do you find the need to come and try and stuff on my server using your stuffty server?
Your island rpg thing is stuff, please forget off my thread.

I strongly disagree. None of the Halloweenfest rides are broken. What do you expect to do on Halloweenfest? Were you expecting it to be a TDM? It's a festival, nothing else would make sense. And, a whole lot of people liked it too.

You do lots on the Island RPG. You have to collect the keys and find better equipment, form a team, hunt down players for experience, spend it on playertype upgrades, and much more. Maybe you weren't smart enough to understand it.

His server isn't better than my server... because it doesn't exist. You can't judge someones work until they actually do something.

No offense, but you posting about your server on someone elses server thread makes you look like an idiot. Just my opinion, and I believe you have posted on here before. So you're far past idiot. Just ignore what people say, and don't be immature and say "it's hard to ignore people when they are bashing my server!!!" I strongly dislike people who do what you're doing. I know he called your server stuff and all. But seriously, a mature grown up would have just ignored that comment and move along.
Stop posting on his thread unless you have something positive to say or some suggestions.

Just my input.
« Last Edit: January 18, 2014, 07:59:23 AM by Cookiez664 »

I strongly disagree. None of the Halloweenfest rides are broken. What do you expect to do on Halloweenfest? Were you expecting it to be a TDM? It's a festival, nothing else would make sense. And, a whole lot of people liked it too
How about you quit advertising your server. All of your rides were broken, same with the ticket system.
10/10 Zealot content right here.
something.
Really? Because when I joined, all I did was walk around and get shot by you

Zealot, keep your server to yourself and quit stuffting on other topics that aren't about your server, not only is it managing to make yourself look worse then you already are, its making your server look bad too. I remember when you banned plant just because he's really religious and how you failed to troll on thinker. So you really have no room to talk in this situation when the administrator is bad himself.
All of your servers are admin oriented and the admin himself fails to administrate his own server. What makes it even more funny is that you're hosting your halloweenfest monthly when its HALLOWEEN
« Last Edit: January 18, 2014, 08:15:11 AM by Nal »

may I add that this build looks 10 times better than Halloween fest

Pretty sure that's normal. I'd be glad if someone tried to make a rip of my server, then everyone on there will mention me in recognition, and say how poorly developed the fake server is. But that's just me.

Gg kid
Don't Gg him. Do you even competitive?
2100 Diamond 1.
Rekt