'A's Pacific War RPG •|NEED BRICK MODELLER|•

Author Topic: 'A's Pacific War RPG •|NEED BRICK MODELLER|•  (Read 5652 times)

All you did on halloweenfest was walk around and look at broken rides, the island rpg you literally did nothing. He doesn't even have a server and its better then your server.
I wont be able to join anyways because I'll be banned for being me, so whatever
Nal, that was Pass's rules, I have nothing against you, so you will not be automatically banned from my servers.
and yes, thats true about zealot's servers lol

Feel free to use them though, I don't mind.

Edit: The small plants you planted infront of the bunker in the first screenie are actually mine. They're weed (marijuana) I made for a small hemp field. just sayin'.
Then idk why I asked cuz I can just take stuff from you is sort of a common rule.

Also I think mabe furdle kew that it was weed he jus likes having a lot around (shh don't tell anybudy)

Then idk why I asked cuz I can just take stuff from you is sort of a common rule.

Also I think mabe furdle kew that it was weed he jus likes having a lot around (shh don't tell anybudy)
no ive nevr even had 1 marijuanas!!
promice!!!

Horizontal poles

Gimme

pro mice!!!
ew ur pro mice witch mens u lik rodents u r filthy Elder Fu

! Eh! Thoses screenshots are good!

Need a brick modeller.
Urgently :)
Not Pass

This looks amazing, these pictures especially
That is due to Mr Lol's photos, come see the build in server!
Final details have not been added to the build yet. By the end of next week the map should be finished and all details will be added.

Yeah okay so you find a Pacific TDM RPG and give me a link
Also, stop advertising your stuffty quality servers on my posts.
And I am saying that I will be making a large scale map.

Your attempts of stuffting on my thread are pathetic
You actually hosted something similar with Pass that was almost a TDM RPG, it had to do with cowboys?

Also, look at Sord's server.

You actually hosted something similar with Pass that was almost a TDM RPG, it had to do with cowboys?

Also, look at Sord's server.
That was Red Block Redemption RP
Sord's server is Zombie Survival RP

Neither of the above are a Pacific TDM RPG.

All you did on halloweenfest was walk around and look at broken rides, the island rpg you literally did nothing. He doesn't even have a server and its better then your server.
I wont be able to join anyways because I'll be banned for being me, so whatever
I strongly disagree. None of the Halloweenfest rides are broken. What do you expect to do on Halloweenfest? Were you expecting it to be a TDM? It's a festival, nothing else would make sense. And, a whole lot of people liked it too.

You do lots on the Island RPG. You have to collect the keys and find better equipment, form a team, hunt down players for experience, spend it on playertype upgrades, and much more. Maybe you weren't smart enough to understand it.

His server isn't better than my server... because it doesn't exist. You can't judge someones work until they actually do something.

holy stuff your shaders! they make everything look real