Going back to full time public school

Author Topic: Going back to full time public school  (Read 2422 times)

I hate my school so much, everyone there are a bunch of pot smoking forgettards and all they ever do is harass me because they think they'll get anywhere if they do so. I don't get why they even try to harass me if I don't do anything back, I always ignore people who do that and I still get harassed for it. Not really bullied, because its not bothering me or anything, but its really annoying that they put others down so they feel better about themselves. I really want to be homeschooled for that reason.

are you sure you're "thinking"
Hahaha that was a good one!

~Thinker, thinking every day

Haha that was a good one!

Oh, good. I have the memory of a goldfish so I forgot your name was thinker. I'm sorry, what was I saying?

But yeah, good for you. Public school is probo a lot worse than you'd expect so I recommend taking notes on random people. Make sure to look directly into their eyes and scribble in a notebook.
« Last Edit: January 12, 2014, 10:40:53 PM by Cargøn »

This might sound like a dumb question but, how do you go to school at home? Is it like if your parents are teachers and you live in a school or something?

If you're being serious... No, we don't live in schools, we do school at home. Yes, usually the mom of the family is the main teacher, although once in highschool much of the work is managed by the student.

I was really bizarre in my early years.

Preschool: I threw chairs across the room.

Kindergarten: I spit on kids (parents got flamed for it), drew disturbing pictures in my journal, crawled under the lunch tables and started hitting the principal's legs, had to be seperate from the other kids due to bad social interactions (touching their work, taking their things, etc)

1st grade: Removed from school for a taste of homeschooling

2nd grade: Moved out of state and went to a new school. Flipped birdies in front of the teacher when I saw other kids do it, apparently swore (I honestly don't remember that though), my parents probably helped through my schoolwork more than I did cause I didn't do homework or listen in class, harassed kids by copying them, etc

So yeah...

I think I've grown out of it now  :iceCream:
How is it physically possible to suck at being part of a functioning society this much?

public school is where the thugz at

The reasons you gave for being homeschooled seem like you should of been in public school the whole time. What you were doing wasn't normal at all, and reducing your ability to socialize with people seems like an awful idea.

Hahaha that was a good one!

hey can you not sign your posts
if i wanted to know your name id just read that little thing to the left

The reasons you gave for being homeschooled seem like you should of been in public school the whole time. What you were doing wasn't normal at all, and reducing your ability to socialize with people seems like an awful idea.
I think what he needed was a psychiatrist. That is seriously, SERIOUSLY not normal.

This might sound like a dumb question but, how do you go to school at home? Is it like if your parents are teachers and you live in a school or something?

Who are you an alt of, probably someone recently banned from stupidity?

Who are you an alt of, probably someone recently banned from stupidity?
Marble Man?

Oh you are so hip, bypassing the lack of signatures.

~Whatevaguy

Cripes I should start a betting pool or something about how much hit thinker is going to get for the signature thing

How is it physically possible to suck at being part of a functioning society this much?
Say that to the people in an insane asylum or in prison for life for murder. This activity he described just sounds like a particularly restless and impatient child to me.

I should make something clear to y'all non-homeschoolers.

We are not necessarily less social than public schoolers. When you're homeschooled, it's easier to be unsocial, but there are still plenty of ways to be social when homeschooled. I have friends I take classes with, I go skiing/snowboarding with some of them, and I'm also on two robotics teams. I am by no means unsocial. Some of my homeschooling friends are way more socially active than I am, and I already am a moderate amount. Do not believe the myth that homeschooling = unsociableness.