Author Topic: Gonna forget around at work (pics of results soon)  (Read 1264 times)

there's a lobby in the next building that a stuffload of students loiter/study in all day. I plan to leave a few boxes of crayons sitting in there with a stack of paper on the tables, once the place locks up tomorrow.

its the fine arts building, so im sure a bunch of hippy ass kids will draw a bunch of stuff and leave them all over the place.
I'm wanting to do something that will make a bigger mess, but Admin may find out its me if they really wanted. :(

suggestions before I go in tomorrow? maybe I should draw the first pic

Leave some nicer drawing tools and then sell their drawings once they all leave!

we have set up fake art displays in the lobby before. just to see how long they remained before the art teachers aid or someone pulled it.
before the winter break we had a computer mouse and a cup ramen sitting in a glass case for nearly 3 weeks.
I think people actually thought it was art

i think coloured sharpies would be a better alternative

put an unmarked rubix cube in there and wait for the offers of millions of dollars to come pouring in

put an unmarked rubix cube in there and wait for the offers of millions of dollars to come pouring in
better yet, put in a rubix cube that you have secretly modified to make it impossible to solve

Where do you work?
No where obviously he has 5.2 million dollars who needs work?

joking

No where obviously he has 5.2 million dollars who needs work?

joking
5.2 mil isn't that much to last someone 80 yrs with breathing room. Besides I would prob still work even if I had a billion dollars.

5.2 mil isn't that much to last someone 80 yrs with breathing room. Besides I would prob still work even if I had a billion dollars.

that's $65,000 a year for 80 years

or since Bisjac is like 20 and will probably die to drugs or something by 60

that's $130,000 a year for the rest of his life if he just stopped working.

that's $65,000 a year for 80 years

or since Bisjac is like 20 and will probably die to drugs or something by 60

that's $130,000 a year for the rest of his life if he just stopped working.
you're basically saying he would be satisfied living a lower-middle class life. Having a steady income from a job would basically give you $5.2 mil spending money on a good car, large suburban home, college tuition for kids, etc.

you're basically saying he would be satisfied living a lower-middle class life. Having a steady income from a job would basically give you $5.2 mil spending money on a good car, large suburban home, college tuition for kids, etc.

i think a huge majority of the world would absolutely love to make $65,000 a year at their job

that's good money in any part of the world

Pay for me to fly over to you
buy lots of whipped squirting cream (in the can)
Lock me in there over night.

it is if you're not some idiot who lets inflation eat it away in a bank account