Author Topic: need a fog horn for my car  (Read 2812 times)

Yes, but if you honk a horn so loudly that everyone within a block jumps in their seats and promptly turns and crashes into the next closest vehicle, you'll be in for a world of hurt.
you don't need it to have long range

k good looks like you two are of no use in this topic lol

k good looks like you two are of no use in this topic lol
forget you, and anyone else who thinks their car needs so much attention that they'd want to become a nuisance and break the law to get it
you don't need a loud horn
chances are it'll break some laws and you'll get a ticket and be required to remove it, which will cost you even more

try a police siren that's just as illegal
you aren't going to get much help from the forums on this one
when it comes down to a really close shave just the regular horn will leave an imprint

Yeah, I'm only trying to have you keep your driver's license.

If it doesn't set off other car alarms, it's not loud enough.

forget you, and anyone else who thinks their car needs so much attention that they'd want to become a nuisance and break the law to get it
you don't need a loud horn
chances are it'll break some laws and you'll get a ticket and be required to remove it, which will cost you even more

are you upset?

try a police siren that's just as illegal
you aren't going to get much help from the forums on this one
when it comes down to a really close shave just the regular horn will leave an imprint

aw cmon

i seriously cant find a lotta stuff about fog horns on cars but lol theres like 5 people at my school with them

If it doesn't set off other car alarms, it's not loud enough.

damn right

aw cmon

i seriously cant find a lotta stuff about fog horns on cars but lol theres like 5 people at my school with them
then iunno take theirs and then honk it at them and drive off for having one of em equipped

are you upset?
compelling argument
have you even touched google? all you have to do is search "car horn loud"

have you even touched google? all you have to do is search "car horn loud"

damn dude take a break, youre like, always brown town retentive on the forums

thats not right either lol im looking for a ship class fog horn not some freight-liner horn

damn dude take a break, youre like, always brown town retentive on the forums

thats not right either lol im looking for a ship class fog horn not some freight-liner horn
Where the heck would you even put it?

Where the heck would you even put it?
in the rear
HAHA--
oh apparently yes

"no... simply breaking the law isn't enough... I must go BEYOND"

This should be something you're looking for.
It's quite compact, actually. It can fit into even the smallest pouches.
I wouldn't put it near a machine if I were you, though...

it wouldnt be peranent ofc, i would like to craft a little bedmat thing for it when i wanted it in

This should be something you're looking for.
It's quite compact, actually. It can fit into even the smallest pouches.
I wouldn't put it near a machine if I were you, though...

lmao