Author Topic: 300 bucks wat do  (Read 1235 times)

Put it in your wallet and save it

If you have to think of something to purchase after you obtain money, whatever you think of is probably not going to be of much use. It would be prudent to save it for something that you want in the future.

Put it in your wallet and save it

dont give me financial advice stuffhead ive been saving it, i just want some good ideas

Buy me stuff

k

buy a foghorn

forget yeah

give me it

forget no

donate to the electrk fund charity

dont give me financial advice stuffhead ive been saving it, i just want some good ideas
Just shut the forget up kid, seriously. I didn't know you were saving it. If you're going to be a richard when someone says something than you probably shouldn't ask for help where you know someones going to tell you to save it.

Just shut the forget up kid, seriously. I didn't know you were saving it. If you're going to be a richard when someone says something than you probably shouldn't ask for help where you know someones going to tell you to save it.

kid lmao

welcom 2 blf btw

donate to the electrk fund charity

yes mastr

but really im thinking of buying a PSU and GPU

buy 10 packs of gummybears and a risk board. Make certain colors certain numbers/armies. When any of the troops die eat them so it seems more realistic.

are you loving stupid
welcom 2 blf btw
hes been here way longer than you

buy 10 packs of gummybears and a risk board. Make certain colors certain numbers/armies. When any of the troops die eat them so it seems more realistic.

this
use haribo sugarless gummybears though

kid lmao

welcom 2 blf btw

yes mastr

but really im thinking of buying a PSU and GPU
And you wonder why I called you kid...

Just get what you feel like you need.