Author Topic: Add-on Presets  (Read 10582 times)

With this Add-on, you can have specific add-ons saved to later on load them up to your server. Example: one day you want to host a TDM and have only a certain few add-ons selected for it. The next day you want to host a Role Play and have different add-ons for that. Add-on Presets is designed to keep things in order for you.

This Add-on was written pretty quickly, so if there are any bugs, please post here on the topic so I can fix them. I may update the GUI sometime soon so it doesn't look so bad, Enjoy.

DOWNLOAD

Oh man this is super handy

so you're working on the crystal thief gamemode I see

This is extremelly useful for me, thanks a lot!

Thank you! I have been wanting this for a long time!

I remember with the old RTB you could save presets or something similar.

This is epic

RTB used to have something like this, but it's broken as of V21, and I recall it being very helpful. It's good to see that someone made a viable replacement.

Thanks elm, been waiting for this one for a year and a half!

Once you go through the pain of setting it up I guess it would be very handy to have.

I'm assuming if you change the addons required you can easily overwrite the previous save?

Once you go through the pain of setting it up I guess it would be very handy to have.

I'm assuming if you change the addons required you can easily overwrite the previous save?

The setup is installing the add on, that's it. Yes you can also overwrite saves with the same name.

Ohh sweet jesus yes. THANK YOU SOO MUCH! This makes life 20x easier. Ooh yeahhhh :D

Hella ya! i asked for this awhile ago and people said nothing. thanks so much man

This has already been made, but I can't find it. Maybe Marble Man made it and since his whole topic was failbinned, maybe that's why I can't find it.

Your GUIs are better anyways. Although they still don't look too nice and don't match the Add-On selector GUI at all.
« Last Edit: January 22, 2014, 12:18:29 PM by jes00 »