Poll

next rp topic?

feudal japan
v2 of this w/ refined mechanics
v2 of this w/ refined mechanics BUT limited to medieval era
post apocalyptic america
cold war mini
ww2

Author Topic: Sid Jairo's Europa Forumalis: Total War - time for some REAL nation rp  (Read 53335 times)

The Songhai accept.

The Zulus eagerly await the Turks's decision on their alliance.
Did Hungary accept my alliance request?

Also, Max, where did Jairo say that you do not get hits from the Pope because the Pope is French and you are allied with France?
Probably because I'm protecting them..?

Does Denmark have guns?
If yes, we begin reforming a major part of our army to use guns, instead of melee weapons.
If no, military scientists continue to work on ranged weapons.

Also, damn my favor with the pope decreased. I participated in the crusade. Oh well.

Does Denmark have guns?
If you don't have any, you can get some from Asia.

England asks for an alliance with the new Byzantine empire, respecting the arts.
The Byzantine Empire accepts alliance with England, and asks if we may have transport to the New World to bring the arts to it.

Spain warns the Byzantines, saying the English leader is thought to be mentally handicapped.

Did Hungary accept my alliance request?
yes indeed

also portugal accepts the marriage
« Last Edit: January 26, 2014, 05:46:34 PM by Jairo »

France calls a crusade on England. Their views on the correct type of Christianity are a threat to the human race's moral decency.

oh stuff this won't end well

Spain responds to the calling.

Spanish fleets from Cuba sail North to support Portuguese troops in North America.

The Spanish armies still in South Moor march West to confront the British armies of Africa.

Should we sent units from the mainland into France, nonnel?

dis gon b gud
Hue

Should we sent units from the mainland into France, nonnel?
That'll do.

well stuff this is what i get

Scotland sends all cannon units and 4 naval units to Frances territories in Britain and Scotland's borders, it sends musketmen, archers and knights to it's borders too.

can i help france

i'd like to help france