Poll

Should the neighbourhood be destroyed to save bricks for new content? (apartments in other areas)

Destroy the neighbourhood
Keep the neighbourhood

Author Topic: Furdle's Grand Theft Auto |RETURNS TO BLOCKLAND|  (Read 30443 times)

i understand if you use modter for the skyscrapers, but atleast try with the little buildings.

Atleast put the price of the weapons down OR give more money when you die, because like you said it's easy to take someone down with an assault riffle, which is upsetting for the person who gained all the money just to die from a dinky pistol.

What happened to the Pacific Theater hingy?

I really want more areas to explore because that is why i love GTA it has these big open maps to explore.

with terrains bricks this map could expand a lot!

As we speak, we are creating more of the map!
Desert area coming soon, more apartments :)

dang make a forest ;)
« Last Edit: January 24, 2014, 06:08:51 PM by Sylvanor »

dang make a forest
There will be a kinda foresty area on the decent down to the desert lands

you need more taller buildings that are such tall

For the last time can you please fix the hangers in the second picture?? That would NEVER happen. It would look way better too.

For the last time can you please fix the hangers in the second picture?? That would NEVER happen. It would look way better too.
deal with it

My load keeps hanging on objects.
Don't know what to do.
I want to play.
Help!
Console.log says this at the end:
fxDTSBrickData::Preload - unknown texID '' in file Add-Ons/Brick_Plant/1x1bamboo.blb
fxDTSBrickData::Preload - unknown texID '' in file Add-Ons/Brick_Novelty/Ashtray.blb
fxDTSBrickData::Preload - unknown texID '' in file Add-Ons/Brick_Novelty/Ashtray.blb
« Last Edit: January 23, 2014, 09:41:43 PM by xSetrox »

Are the buildings enter-able? Sorry, I can't play right now.

Are the buildings enter-able? Sorry, I can't play right now.
I heard some chat while loading. There are apartments and stuff.

I heard some chat while loading. There are apartments and stuff.
"Some"
There a 3 gunshops. Ugh.