Poll

Should the neighbourhood be destroyed to save bricks for new content? (apartments in other areas)

Destroy the neighbourhood
Keep the neighbourhood

Author Topic: Furdle's Grand Theft Auto |RETURNS TO BLOCKLAND|  (Read 29971 times)

And the shooting stuff is only a quarter of the game, you can actually live a normal life if you want.

well a lot of that is the players faults. Furdle could add a criminal and police system which should help things a bit. he also needs more moderators.
This is not a major server that I am working on, its only open for a bit of fun.
There are no badmins lol.
If a scripter asks if they can help, I will gladly let them work on a script for me
Until then, I guess it will remain a dm :)

Update:
The gang system has broken up some rdm :)

I was banned forever, thats how the admins take the comments

Problem with that is that bots disable when the host leaves, and I cannot facilitate for my account to be on 24/7
Having player police would be fun however. I will have to have a system (like a city rpg) made for cops.
At the moment, if someone kills somebody else they get $50. Maybe cops get $100 if they kill a criminal, and the criminal sits in a jail for 5 mins per star?

When you wrench a bot hole you have the option of keeping the bot after you leave.
« Last Edit: January 24, 2014, 01:16:07 PM by beachbum111111 »

I think he was joking because he was invincible because he was building
No he was bitching in chat too.

I wonder if you'll be able to go on rooftops and climb the ladders and go inside convenience stores.

it would be cool if he added fire escapes or ladders to most of the buildings so we can go up there. its really hard to get to the choppers without jumping out of the stunt plane as it flies over one of them

Love the game only one probolem the Admins
some are fine but some are really badmins
Like today i am running over peeps with a van and i come by Nixon and try to hit him thinking hes in the game
I get kicked for that
come back ask him why i got kicked then i get banned for 60 mins for the reason dense loving idiot

Like today i am running over peeps with a van and i come by Nixon and try to hit him thinking hes in the game
I get kicked for that
come back ask him why i got kicked then i get banned for 60 mins for the reason dense loving idiot
You we're annoying him while he was trying to work.

I get kicked for that
Learn to loving read then come back.

I wasn't annoying u at all your just a power hungery admin who's little friend plad has to cover for u and in what way can I not read

He said in chat several times
"I'm building you can kill me now go away"
and you didn't listen so he kicked you then you got banned for being a dumbass.

Furdles grand theft auto! A deathmatch! hooray for a DM...

Map looks fantastic.