Poll

Should the neighbourhood be destroyed to save bricks for new content? (apartments in other areas)

Destroy the neighbourhood
Keep the neighbourhood

Author Topic: Furdle's Grand Theft Auto |RETURNS TO BLOCKLAND|  (Read 29977 times)

played for 10 minutes yesterday, pretty trash server

definitely not an rp, and a horrible dm at that

I can now confirm that a mod is currently being produced to add police into the game.
Finally, an end to the ruthless killing!

Hopefully will start adding things like heists into the game!
All property has been put under eviction notice. The moderation team has noticed that property has been placed very cheap. Under this notice, if you do not enter your apartment in the next 20 hours, you will lose your property.
We apologise for the inconvenience, but if you do manage to get your notice removed by visiting your apartment, the price of it has increased by a lot, causing you to become very rich if sold.

You should make it so this is more like an RP over a crappy DM with vehicles.

With stocks and people actually sometimes working together on objectives.

You should make it so this is more like an RP over a crappy DM with vehicles.

With stocks and people actually sometimes working together on objectives.
Did you just read what I said?

When will the server be up
Within the next 2 hours.

the price of it has increased by a lot, causing you to become very rich if sold.
well that's just a really great way to add to the imbalance, gj

so was it pointless for me to raise enough money for the house becuase there ganna be like 200000 dollars now

so was it pointless for me to raise enough money for the house becuase there ganna be like 200000 dollars now
A simple apartment is 40k which you can easily get with some friends me and kick got about 20k/50k in a few hours of just murdering everything.

A simple apartment is 40k which you can easily get with some friends me and kick got about 20k/50k in a few hours of just murdering everything.
I already have an apartment I want to know how much a house would cost

A house now would cost atleast 100k

Server is going back up.
The mod is not completed, however some elements of the game have been changed. real estate has had a massive growth.
Please remember this game is STILL in alpha stage.

i dont really like it, but i could see it being better once the map is expanded. something like this might work on gsf SA because it offers a lot of room for people to form groups and gang territory. police could have a police base where they dispatch their vehicles and stuff. gangs could hide out in different parts of the map.

the map needs to be bigger and there should be a few buildings you could enter too, like the parking garage

i dont really like it, but i could see it being better once the map is expanded. something like this might work on gsf SA because it offers a lot of room for people to form groups and gang territory. police could have a police base where they dispatch their vehicles and stuff. gangs could hide out in different parts of the map.

the map needs to be bigger and there should be a few buildings you could enter too, like the parking garage
We are making a mod for cops/criminals.
Also the map is expanding.

People do need to realise this is in alpha.

People do need to realise this is in alpha.
his comment was constructive feedback, you don't need to go on the defensive

his comment was constructive feedback, you don't need to go on the defensive
I said "people" not "you". I wasn't referring to him, I was referring to you and others.