Poll

Should the neighbourhood be destroyed to save bricks for new content? (apartments in other areas)

Destroy the neighbourhood
Keep the neighbourhood

Author Topic: Furdle's Grand Theft Auto |RETURNS TO BLOCKLAND|  (Read 29968 times)

I pm him and said I could care less
but this imply's that u do care to some degree :o

im sry for your ban. its kind of hard to argue about perma bans since it sounds like he isnt really gonna change his mind

but this imply's that u do care to some degree :o

im sry for your ban. its kind of hard to argue about perma bans since it sounds like he isnt really gonna change his mind

Really?
Thank you

Why does everyone on block land hate autistic kids
because you're one of them

That's your comeback? Well i think I'm done here goodbye all and to all a good night I have a life.

User was banned for this post
« Last Edit: January 28, 2014, 10:48:04 PM by Badspot »

That's your comeback? Well i think I'm done here goodbye all and to all a good night I have a life.
i dont see what having a life has to do with leaving an argument youre losing

part of me is hoping your talking about about the forums and not just this thread

i dont see what having a life has to do with leaving an argument youre losing

part of me is hoping your talking about about the forums and not just this thread
me too

and if he does have a life
i dont see why hed be on the forums so much

can we just go ahead and take that as a leaving post

Pretty sure it was a leaving the thread post not a "leaving forums goodbye" post.

I think they just squashed you, can't fight back, slimer

Dismisive post, have a nice ban.

User was banned for this post
i dont think that really was a "leaving forums" post. but what ev. anyways furdle, when do you think the server will be back up
plus i wonder what the average number of bans per week is?