Author Topic: Blockland Tricks & Glitches || Accepting Ideas  (Read 6567 times)

This is a new video series that I decided to start with the release of Blockland on Steam. In each episode I will be explaining helpful or fun tricks and/or glitches performed in Blockland.

Update: I released a GUIDE on the official steam page for Blockland, if you honestly like these videos and want more please give the GUIDE a thumbs up thing. It would be much appreciated!

Episode 1 ~ Surfing

In this episode I will explain how to perform "The Surfing Glitch". This episode was not the highest of quality and you should expect better from me with the release of the next two episodes coming the day I release this one.

Episode 2 ~ Clipping Through a Ceiling

In this episode we explore climbing up walls and clipping through ceilings. This video, and every video following this, is/will be available in full 720p.

Episode 3 ~ Animation Looping

In this episode I will show you how to perform my favorite glitch: Animation Looping.

Episode 4 ~ Jetting Fast & Console Tricks

In this episode we explore four tricks: How to Jet quickly without jumping, How to throw a spear/shoot behind you, How to change your timescale on a server other than your own thereby making everything slow-motion, And how to make yourself spin.

Episode 5 ~ Rocket Jumping

In this episode I give a brief explanation of rocket jumping.

Episode 6 ~ Flying Skis Glitch

In this episode I explain the flying skis glitch and showcase one of my custom add-ons: The Gravity Skis.

Episode 7 ~ Free Look & Zoom

In this episode I go over two camera control settings that everyone should know about: Free Look and Zoom.

Episode 8 ~ Invisible FX Bricks

In this episode we are going to explore two glitches: Invisible FX Bricks and Tiny Clipping.

Episode 9 ~ Super Jump & Bot Stacking

In this episode we go over the trick: "Bot Stacking" and the glitch: "Super Jumping".

Episode 10 ~ Double Damage when Crouching?

In this episode instead of going over a glitch or a trick we venture into the unknown and try and confirm a myth: "You take double damage when crouching". Is it true? The answer may surprise you.

« Last Edit: February 08, 2014, 08:52:31 PM by Gamefandan »

« Last Edit: January 29, 2014, 03:56:36 PM by Gamefandan »

I have never heard of the surfing glitch.

Edit: Okay, I know what it is, but have never heard it called that.
« Last Edit: January 25, 2014, 02:01:49 PM by Doomonkey »

oh no now all the noobs will know our super secret ancient jedi techniques!!

nice work tho

The videos good but I'd at least look at 720p, not 360
nvm, second video fixes it

Second video released and is available in 720p

I might not release episode 4 today, but the series is due for some tricks after three glitch videos in a row.

I knew about climbing up the corners but I didn't know that direction played a part in how well it worked, I just assumed how it worked was random.

I knew about climbing up the corners but I didn't know that direction played a part in how well it worked, I just assumed how it worked was random.

After testing it may be random in the sense that it is incalculable. The direction by which it works more or less effectively may largely have to do with the brick, the position of the brick in the world, your position in the world, your latency, and a slew of other random variables.

This looks like a good series. Keep up the good work!

find some more, this should be fun

Didnt know about the ceiling glitch in the 2nd video. :o
Some dude in the 3rd has the same outfit as me. :(