Author Topic: Sochi Mayor Says: "There are no gay people in the city"  (Read 12421 times)

Being gay isn't all about love, that's your own stuff filled mind at work.

Honestly we should just lynch them. Actions speak louder than words.

Being gay isn't all about love, that's your own stuff filled mind at work.
Most people don't really care about anything but the love / loveual interaction (kissing, cuddling, etc)

I don't understand how people get so confused about why people don't like gays. loveual deviance is a very touchy subject for pretty much everyone. Most people here would say that loving a cow is not alright because richards aren't supposed to go inside cows and that's just gross. People that don't like gay people think the same thing about gays; richards aren't supposed to go inside men and that's just gross. It's just a difference in what each person thinks is an acceptable loveual act.
No, the difference would be that a cow and a person are not the same species.

Honestly we should just lynch them. Actions speak louder than words.
i will retaliate but jamming my richard in you
actions

Most people don't really care about anything but the love / loveual interaction (kissing, cuddling, etc)
Then it's not gays that are what people dislike but overly affectionate people. Which is something everyone dislikes, really.

No, the difference would be that a cow and a person are not the same species.
So the limit for unacceptable loveual deviance for you is when it becomes different species. Some peoples limits are tighter, they limit it to only different genders.

Then it's not gays that are what people dislike but overly affectionate people. Which is something everyone dislikes, really.
It's the affection being between two people of the same gender they don't like.

It's the affection being between two people of the same gender they don't like.
And in that case it's just being silly.

And in that case it's just being silly.
It's not silly, it's their opinion. I bet you'd be pretty grossed out by someone making out with a cow (to continue my brown townogy from earlier) because (most likely) your morals dictate that cross-species loveual acts are gross. Some peoples' morals dictate that same-gender loveual acts are gross.

It's not silly, it's their opinion. I bet you'd be pretty grossed out by someone making out with a cow (to continue my brown townogy from earlier) because (most likely) your morals dictate that cross-species loveual acts are gross. Some peoples' morals dictate that same-gender loveual acts are gross.

But social ethics should dictate that inter-species is forgeted but intra-species isn't. It's human x human not human x cow. It really is different.

being attracted to things should always be fine, even if you can't act upon the attractions
as long as loveual actions happen between two consenting people of age it should be fine

while I personally think bestiality is gross, if there's little harm it should be fine because, you know, there's little harm
but there's probably a lot of harm considering that we vary greatly from most other animals and also we don't know how they will react

How does the cow say that it's okay with what you're doing?

But social ethics should dictate that inter-species is forgeted but intra-species isn't. It's human x human not human x cow. It really is different.
And this is what I was trying to say earlier. I'm not sure why you brought up bestiality to begin with. The original discussion should have remained in human-only stuff.

Some peoples' morals dictate that same-gender loveual acts are gross.

Sorry but your morals don't decide whether or not people are allowed to be themselves and be happy. It doesn't matter if you think gay people are gross, that doesn't mean they aren't allowed to exist. If you think its "icky" then whatever. Don't have gay love. Gay people don't affect your daily life in any way, shape, or form.

Sorry but your morals don't decide whether or not people are allowed to be themselves and be happy. It doesn't matter if you think gay people are gross, that doesn't mean they aren't allowed to exist. If you think its "icky" then whatever. Don't have gay love. Gay people don't affect your daily life in any way, shape, or form.
but the gays

they will be near him and he will catch the gay

I personally think it is gross.

reminds me of badspot when he made a topic and was all like "who all likes TBM?" and then banned people on sight that were in support.

its a trap! its setting protesters up to respond openly. just to be found.