20 respect coins for the e-detective who figures out who MrPolygon is.

Author Topic: 20 respect coins for the e-detective who figures out who MrPolygon is.  (Read 5340 times)

This guy.[/url]
Right now the biggest thing to notice is that all he's been doing is picking fights with Furdle (And vice versa). His ID is 46767 which only comes up MrPolygon, but doesn't seem to have any actual recorded play time. Signature also claims that he works in C++, which can probably narrow it down a bit.

Good luck with that, friend.
If you attempt to invade my privacy, I'm going to retaliate.

real scary

You throw your privacy out of the window when you post your personal information anywhere.

rel spookd

You throw your privacy out of the window when you post your personal information anywhere.

I have never posted my real name here, my IP address (by using a VPN) or an active e-mail address.

real scary

:)

I'm not convinced he's an alt just yet, although the symptoms match frighteningly well. Definitely a troll, though I'm still trying to figure out whether he's genuinely stupid and thinks he's smart or if he's just trying to troll harder. Evidence points to option #1

as i said in the earlier topic, i was hosting late at night with Drake and Fedorawearer or whatever his name is and this kid joins a doesnt do anything for a couple minutes. he then goes "DDOS carrot INCOMING" and my houses internet dies in that very moment. there is absolutely no way this is a coincidence and this kid needs to be dealt with lmao.

I'm not convinced he's an alt just yet, although the symptoms match frighteningly well. Definitely a troll, though I'm still trying to figure out whether he's genuinely stupid and thinks he's smart or if he's just trying to troll harder. Evidence points to option #1
Just wait for Badspot to work his magical detective powers

Oh god i'm laughing so loving hard at this.

Reported for racism.

User was banned for this post

I find it personally offensive, since I am very concious of other races.

I would therefore like if a moderator deleted that post. Thank you.

User was banned for this post

kid needs an IP ban, hes one of those sperglords thatll keep comin back and he needs his key/keys revoked

he's gone
now who could he be, detective badspot?