SCP Add-on Archive

Author Topic: SCP Add-on Archive  (Read 32060 times)

Well, it has come to the point where I have given up on my SCP project. All my scripters have either quit the job, quit blockland, or quit talking to me. So i am releasing these addons so all that hard work does not go to waste. I hope that releasing these addons to the general population of blockland will help make better, more enjoyable servers for everyone. Please note that most of these addons are unstable, and may have effects on other addons. It is for that reason that i strongly recommend that these files be used only with default addons excluding brickpacks and colorsets. Some of the addons here can be found elsewhere, but i am still posting them for the sake of convenience. Thank you, Enjoy!

SCP Playertype

Players that are using this playertype will have a status bar in the top right corner of their screen. When it is diminished the player will "blink" (Screen goes black for a short time). This addon only has the desired effect 10% of the time, if anyone else would like to improve it thats fine with me.

DOWNLOAD

SCP Prints

There are many prints that i have gotten directly from the SCP game. They are pictured below. I highly recommend using vertical prints to active the proper function of these prints.

DOWNLOAD (2x2f)

SCP Build

The SCP build stands at a brick count of a little over 102,000 bricks. It was made by FloppyDisk and I. It was based directly off a map seed from the SCP game (Version 5.0.7)

DOWNLOAD
|
--------
             SCP Colorset

This colorset was made by Herecy (216) It was a private colorset and i use it for most everything on my server. Enable it to load the build with correct coloring.

DOWNLOAD
             |
             --------
                       Required Bricks

There are 75 brick packs, plus JVS and events. A notable one is the "indusLight". Made for me by Pass (380)

DOWNLOAD

SCP Music

A total of 12 tracks looped by me.

DOWNLOAD

No light script

Disables the all playerlights in the server. It is a very crude script, and has no toggle. If its enabled, there are no lights.

DOWNLOAD

Security Cards

This add-on was made by Gravity Cat and contains four different security cards, each with a different security level (1 to 4). It comes with the input events onKeyCardHit, onKeyCardSuccess, onKeyCardFailure and output event keyCardCheck, which allows you to specify a security level, matching the ones of the cards. Cards only give access to the same or lower security levels. This way you only need one item for multiple doors/locks/etc.

Event example:

onKeyCardHit -> Self -> KeyCardCheck -> Level1
onKeyCardSuccess -> Self -> Door -> ToggleCW
onKeyCardFailure -> Player -> Kill

DOWNLOAD

Flashlight

This flashlight was made by MARBLEMAN, don't worry, no backdoors. It has a very smooth and steady light.

DOWNLOAD

MTF (Mobile Task Force) Player Model

This player was modeled by AllunPentax and was intended for RP purposes.
Its labeled "NTF" because the mobile taskforce in the game is code named "Nine Tailed Fox"

DOWNLOAD

SCP-079

It it spawned as an item. It does nothing and has no script. I recommend using VCE to make it interactive.

DOWNLOAD

SCP-895

SCP-895 is a small brickpack. It is triggered only in a minigame when a player looks directly at the brick(s). They will cycle through disturbing pictures while the player is being damaged.

DOWNLOAD

DOWNLOAD (Prints) *REQUIRED FOR FUNCTIONALITY*

SCP-049

There is no script for SCP-049. You can use it as a playertype, or a bot. It will spawn on a vehicle spawn as well.

DOWNLOAD

SCP-096

There is no script for SCP-096. You can use it as a playertype, or a bot. It will spawn on a vehicle spawn as well.

DOWNLOAD

SCP-106

Known as "Radical Larry, or The Old Man." There is no script for SCP-106. You can use it as a playertype, or a bot. It will spawn on a vehicle spawn as well.

DOWNLOAD

SCP Gamemode

Originally created by Fluffy, the gamemode adds a working SCP-173 into the game. The gamemode has flaws however. When you start a server with the gamemode enabled, it will tell you that you need "Blockland Glass", this is not true. It also overrides the SCP playertype in this topic and makes it own (which is a worse one then the one i provided).

DOWNLOAD

Thanks, I really do hope you guys enjoy!

Credits

Gordo12699 - Scripting

Bluetoothboy -Scripting

Xalos - Scripting

Wrapperup -Scripting

Fluffy - Scripting

Honor - Scripting

MARBLE MAN - Scripting

Dionysus/EazyE - Scripting

Allun Pentax - Models

Gizmo - Prints

FloppyDisk - Build assistance

The Brighter Dark - Main Build, Music

« Last Edit: January 29, 2014, 09:34:27 PM by The Brighter Dark »

RIP

Also aren't those security cards already released?

RIP

Also aren't those security cards already released?

Some of the addons here can be found elsewhere, but i am still posting them for the sake of convenience.

It's really a shame that the project could never get finished but fantastic work nonetheless guys. The Brighter Dark did an incredible job, keep on making new things!

Thank you. I have a use for these! But does the TV have the pic?

It's really a shame that the project could never get finished but fantastic work nonetheless guys. The Brighter Dark did an incredible job, keep on making new things!

you can still use those non scripted bots to what they need to, like radical larry,

Onbottouch - NAMEOFBRICK - setplayertransform to another dimension, where another radical larry spawns and MURDERS U DEAD!

cool

also title says achive

Why did this have to end :(

Can you remove 173 then become him yourself or is it a bot 24/7?

Cool you released this, sucks you had to stop working on it though.

yo why is my name not in the credits for the indus light but you mentioned me above??? >:O