nah

feh
0 (0%)
muh
2 (100%)
shwe
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 2

Author Topic: Endangered Species (apocalypse) Roleplay  (Read 3297 times)

OH i thought you were someone else. i was mixing you up with kyro.
sorry :P
LOL that's a relief!
Yeah I'm Neth fyi
Sorry about that little conflict, that almost got nasty haha

LOL that's a relief!
Yeah I'm Neth fyi
Sorry about that little conflict, that almost got nasty haha
yeah and i meant furdle gives spo a bad name cus he literally goes around asking people to join like its a charity clan. it makes it seem like we accept anybody. its a relief he isnt in anymore.
didnt mean that asking you specifically gave us a bad name lol. nothing against u, ur a great guy :^)

If you want it to be more RP based you can give everyone 300 health. It's not very realistic but it makes deaths more dramatic and just has less frustration.

If you want it to be more RP based you can give everyone 300 health. It's not very realistic but it makes deaths more dramatic and just has less frustration.
stuffty idea

stuffty idea
It actually works very well. We did it on the Hunger Games server and it prevented people from getting upset when they die. When it's slower it gives you a chance to fight or run instead of dying instantly. Isn't that what a roleplay is all about?

You should check your facts before making a stupid post.

It actually works very well. We did it on the Hunger Games server and it prevented people from getting upset when they die. When it's slower it gives you a chance to fight or run instead of dying instantly. Isn't that what a roleplay is all about?

You should check your facts before making a stupid post.
You've got your opinions and I've got mine pal.

neth you cigarette i changed my name back to ragequit

also I helped put trash in the town

I actually don't think this is a terrible idea, but part of the environment/theme of the server is that there's a lack of safety and it's very tense. I'm hoping that actual player conflicts wont result in too many deaths, but if they do I might actually raise the health.

yeah and i meant furdle gives spo a bad name cus he literally goes around asking people to join like its a charity clan. it makes it seem like we accept anybody. its a relief he isnt in anymore.
didnt mean that asking you specifically gave us a bad name lol. nothing against u, ur a great guy :^)
Likewise mate :)

And rage I'll post that in the op thx bb

Also guys, who would join if I hosted in 45 minutes? (3:30)
« Last Edit: February 01, 2014, 01:50:00 PM by Kiro »

I actually don't think this is a terrible idea, but part of the environment/theme of the server is that there's a lack of safety and it's very tense. I'm hoping that actual player conflicts wont result in too many deaths, but if they do I might actually raise the health.
Likewise mate :)

And rage I'll post that in the op thx bb

Also guys, who would join if I hosted in 45 minutes? (3:30)
Me

Me
Aight. Capra's online too and I assume a few more people will come.
I'm doin it

Aight. Capra's online too and I assume a few more people will come.
I'm doin it
Nvm
« Last Edit: February 01, 2014, 02:42:51 PM by Favela »

shiiit

I cant. Could you host around 4? cst

shiiit

I cant. Could you host around 4? cst
so like in an hour? I'm hostin now but we might not start for a bit... I doubt we can wait for an hour tho

Favela do you keep timing out?
That hasn't happened to anyone else :(
« Last Edit: February 01, 2014, 05:33:49 PM by Kiro »

So the pilot happened. I didn't taken any pictures during it but it turned out pretty well. Now there will actually be free roleplay and stuff so ya thanks to those who came!
(server's down)