Author Topic: 2014/02/02 - Steam Forum Registration  (Read 96059 times)

Well it didn't help that my steam forum topic about it got pushed off the first page when people flooded the steam forums with DDoS topics.

There's still 9 of them, right now, on the first page.

Well it didn't help that my steam forum topic about it got pushed off the first page when people flooded the steam forums with DDoS topics.

There's still 9 of them, right now, on the first page.
Greek put a sticky up about forum registrations

Great. Now can you fix the issue that prevents us from playing offline mode when we can't connect to the master server? I thought we were told we wouldn't have to get it on steam if we didn't want to, but I really can't do anything at all with this launcher error, so...

Yaay!I just registered!I'm glad to be part of this community!

hi.

welcome to here
btw spaces come after punctuation. like this, see? yeah

I haven't noticed any others. probably would have been better if the forum had actually been ready

Hello.

Welcome

Welcome to hell er, I mean Blockland Forums.

Alright, but a few tips for you.
1. If you forget up over something or act dumb at least once, the entire forum will begin to bandwagon on you and start hating you trust me, I've learned this the hard way.
A lot.
2. Don't spam emotes constantly in posts.
« Last Edit: February 08, 2014, 11:42:00 PM by [Maxx] »

Alright, but a few tips for you.
1. If you forget up over something or act dumb once, the entire forum will begin to bandwagon on you and start hating you trust me, I've learned this the hard way.
A lot.

It's because you do it monthly. It's not like people despise these guys because of one post.

Steam users do not have Blockland keys. They are authenticated through valve.
No, I'm pretty sure that Steam just supplies a product key to Blockland, once it logs in.
This is exactly why after you start Blockland, you can taskkill Steam, and BL will run normally.
This is exactly why it's possible (and proven) to run multiple dedi-servers with Steam accounts; each server logged in to a unique account.

No, I'm pretty sure that Steam just supplies a product key to Blockland

So what? The only thing this does is supply BL a product key while hiding it from them at the same time. Blockland still connects to the master server.

So what? The only thing this does is supply BL a product key while hiding it from them at the same time. Blockland still connects to the master server.
If steam is down blockland can't verify, so you're wrong