Author Topic: [Event] Resource Mod | Version 1  (Read 4897 times)

The Resource Mod:

About:
The Resource Mod originally created by Kunit was a pretty popular mod back in the day. This is a revamped version that will have frequent updates to keep it fresh. All of the resources are in event form so you can use them on any brick you want with any input event you want. Don't forget to report any bugs, glitches, or horrible grammar in the little respond box down below.

All the Ores and Woods:
The woods include pine, oak, and willow. The metals include copper, tin, iron, gold, silver, and lead.

Why Should I Download?:
This mod is perfect for anyone who wants to create a RPG and is to uneducated to make their own mods! Plus, every time you download the Pillsbury Dough Boy gets poked in the stomach!

Link:
Right here!

Other Things:
A special command that I added (/Inventory) prints all the ores and woods you have!

Thanks for downloading!

« Last Edit: February 28, 2014, 03:32:20 AM by xXDeadwolf456Xx »

awesome will download, just a minor thing but do you have the original untouched mod? I've been looking for it and I really want it.

Plus, every time you download the Pillsbury Dough Boy gets poked in the stomach!

awesome will download, just a minor thing but do you have the original untouched mod? I've been looking for it and I really want it.

Sorry, don't have the original :/

Add silver, tin, and lead.

« Last Edit: February 03, 2014, 07:25:40 PM by xXDeadwolf456Xx »

Mr.Nobody and I were working on an item version, which could be very useful with Item Storage Mod.

However, the files are on a computer that I need to recover.

Add silver, tin, and lead.

er, i'm not sure if tin is a mineral you find raw, rather, it's a product of other minerals/metals found in the ground.

but i'm just in 10th grade i still don't know stuff

btw, you should add all of the birth stones, i'm sure you find all of those in the ground raw

I'd add Tin, Aluminum (Bauxite), Sulphur and Silicates.  Silicates are precursors of glass and silicon and the like.

Make an event where you can create your own ore.
Like, Onactivate - Self - Customore (Namebox)

What's funny is that all these resources are in another famous private mode... A.K.A: City RPG