Author Topic: this girl i like...  (Read 3181 times)

4 those of you who are rude:
my name is Matt check out the pic:

I also like a gril, but she smokes

well you're definitely not smooth

Fun fact; if a pilot light fails to ignite a gas barbecue promptly, be careful. You could inhale gasoline and then when you do light the match, a trail of flame will blaze from the barbecue into your mouth, suffocating you. (Source: Paranoid's Pocket Guide)

William in there also has an amazing description.
But urban dictionary means nothing to us. You're still 11

look
at
the
picture.
He was talking about the picture you idiot

OP just got back from St. Judes or something because I can't get this through his head.

1. You're too young to be "going out" what the forget are you going to do? play on the swingset together?
2. You just gave out personal information of both you, and someone else. If this girl in your Special Education class has one ounce of intelligence, She wouldn't go near you if she saw this.
3.  It's like, he doesn't want our advice. The one person he's actually listening to is Starzy because he's telling him stuff he wants to hear.

there are no words for the level of idiocy and blatant handicapation OP has encountered today

What kind of name is Makenna Malinou? Is she Hawaiian?

why dont you give us her credit card numbers and bank pin while your at it

Dont consider it dating if you do. I'd say at that age it's more like trying to be good friends with each other

lol you mean nothing to me. call me the human race's worst enemy, i dont give a stuff. I dont care if you post my address.
i
really
dont
give
a
stuff.

why dont you give us her credit card numbers and bank pin while your at it

and her mother's maiden name, the name of her first pet and the city she was born in

lol you mean nothing to me. call me the human race's worst enemy, i dont give a stuff. I dont care if you post my address.
i
really
dont
give
a
stuff.

also, good night and thank you b& b& b&

i
really
dont
give
a
stuff.

a: dismissive
b: who are you talking to