Kalphiter, Brian Smith, and 'Blockland Cloud'

Author Topic: Kalphiter, Brian Smith, and 'Blockland Cloud'  (Read 9011 times)

well this was a backfire

mhmh. I think furdle is right about kalph dictatorship. yes.

It's a true I sawed it with my own eye

[img ]http://puu.sh/6Mlpy/2757fb804d.png[/img]

help
get rid of that damn extension lol

get rid of that damn extension lol
I want that extension
where can I get it

furdle makes a valid point about kalphiter's tendency to abuse people that use his 'services'

and his other predictions were pretty funny lol

furdle makes a valid point about kalphiter's tendency to abuse people that use his 'services'

and his other predictions were pretty funny lol
when your one defender is tezuni you know you forgeted up

when your one defender is tezuni you know you forgeted up
sylvanor agrees too.

try debating the topic instead of resorting to cheap remarks about the people in the thread...oh i guess that's too complex for you simpleton

sylvanor agrees too.

try debating the topic instead of resorting to cheap remarks about the people in the thread...oh i guess that's too complex for you simpleton
Its his program so he will be allowed to ban people from is as he pleases. Same goes with your server. People don't like you/your server/your admins they are banned. Can't Kalphiter do the same thing with Blockland Butt?

Its his program so he will be allowed to ban people from is as he pleases. Same goes with your server. People don't like you/your server/your admins they are banned. Can't Kalphiter do the same thing with Blockland Butt?
rekt

I can see kalph jumping in to fill a non-void once rtb leaves. he was always about some personal fame and community pats on the back. he just couldn't compete against other more useful mods.