Author Topic: Spawn with random items  (Read 702 times)

I'd like a randomizer script that gives you items from a list when you spawn. Bonus points if the amount of items can be changed in a rtb pref

I'd like a randomizer script that gives you items from a list when you spawn. Bonus points if the amount of items can be changed in a rtb pref
That wont happen

Also, I think there was this randomizer DM thing (if that is what I think it is)

That wont happen

Also, I think there was this randomizer DM thing (if that is what I think it is)
I could make it

OT:
There's an addrandomitem event or so.

That wont happen

Why quote the OP on First comment? We know who your talking to.

To bold the Rtb pref thing he mentioned
When I said 'that wont happen' I wasn't referring to the mod, I was referring to the rtb pref thing, because rtb shutting down
« Last Edit: February 08, 2014, 08:23:03 AM by Checko2100 »

To bold the Rtb pref thing he mentioned
When I said 'that wont happen' I wasn't referring to the mod, I was referring to the rtb pref thing, because rtb shutting down

I think the default RTB functions like RTB Prefs will still be functional. Even the chat at all, but people won't be able to connect.
Someone could strip the RTB of most of it's functions so it still retains the server settings, auto admins and all that stuff.