Author Topic: Flappy Bird creator apologizes and plans to remove the game from the app store  (Read 12804 times)

Yeah because he loves a game with old ass graphics means his opinion is wrong!
The point was more that the games were bad.

Those games we're good.

No matter how old a game is that doesn't mean it is a bad game.

Flappy Bird is just another random stuffty free phone game that is no different from other random stuffty phone games.
« Last Edit: February 10, 2014, 09:44:51 PM by No, I am not Lord Tony! »

No matter how old a game is that doesn't mean it is a bad game.
When did I ever mention age? Though yes, in this case its age certainly doesn't help, because it was stale and boring back then, by today's standards it's garbage.

bit of a bump here, but listen to this. People want this game so badly that phones with it installed on eBay are selling for hundreds and even thousands of dollars. One iPhone 5s sold for $11,200. No, that was not a typo. $11 flipping grand.

http://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_sacat=0&_from=R40&_nkw=phones+with+flappy+bird&LH_Complete=1&LH_Sold=1&rt=nc

forget i should have saved it on my phone and then sold it

bit of a bump here, but listen to this. People want this game so badly that phones with it installed on eBay are selling for hundreds and even thousands of dollars. One iPhone 5s sold for $11,200. No, that was not a typo. $11 flipping grand.

http://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_sacat=0&_from=R40&_nkw=phones+with+flappy+bird&LH_Complete=1&LH_Sold=1&rt=nc
its not real. I could sell a piece of stuff for half a million on ebay and get a bot to buy it. thats how people "supposedly" sold cardboard twinkies for 1000
forget i should have saved it on my phone and then sold it
it won't actually raise the price

its not real. I could sell a piece of stuff for half a million on ebay and get a bot to buy it. thats how people "supposedly" sold cardboard twinkies for 1000it won't actually raise the price

Ye no ones actually going to buy the item.