Author Topic: Eryk - stuffposting, spamming threads  (Read 1801 times)

Lately I've been seeing idiotic posts from Eryk lately, making "ARG" topics when they really aren't, spamming threads, and posting things that don't make sense.

Quote from: Eryk

pls halp meh em begoming uferic pls halp

guis, im fering evan m0r uferic...

lol, this was an arg the whole time.

This isn't funny, and there was no sign of a ARG. No links, nothing to solve, just pure stupidity.

not euphoric
definitely.

Posting something irrelevant to a thread, using the same image from the euphoric thread.

fong sai u 'n unsociables all the way mah brothers.

What? What is this? Is this supposed to be a stereotype or racism?

there's been some other bad posts but I feel like he's going to continue this and be annoying and unfunny.

i already made a thread

but that's not a bad thing?

people do that all the time ._.

fong-sai-u and unsociables, the are both hip hop duos/artists. and that thread was an arg. congratulations making a pointless topic. :)

fong-sai-u and unsociables, the are both hip hop duos/artists. and that thread was an arg. congratulations making a pointless topic. :)

it wasn't pointless because the arg was dumb

I can't believe people are this trigger happy making dramas. sure he was handicapped, but he also forgeted off.

it wasn't pointless because the arg was dumb
i was over exaggerating when i said that, but seriously, why complain about something that you think isn't good? just keep your opinion to yourself.

I can't believe people are this trigger happy making dramas. sure he was handicapped, but he also forgeted off.
i was over exaggerating when i said that, but seriously, why complain about something that you think isn't good? just keep your opinion to yourself.
... i spoke too soon

if you aren't open to opinions don't bother making a topic about something

if you aren't open to opinions don't bother making a topic about something
okay, i'll try to take that a little more seriously..

Eryk please stop being dumb

okay, i'll try to take that a little more seriously..
oh my god

Pretty sure some people don't even know what euphoric means when they use it anyways.