Author Topic: 2014/02/10 - Blockland r1931  (Read 81459 times)

What?

So is it like a spam-this auto clicker or something.
It's a normal function.
People were abusing it to spam clicks faster than intended.

Shaders are now automatically enabled for supported video cards
Is there a list of supported cards that I can find in my Blockland folder? Or does Blockland just check my graphics card when it starts up and determines if the hardware can support it or not?

Is there a list of supported cards that I can find in my Blockland folder?
It's not a giant list of video cards, It checks to see if it's compatible on start up.

Is there a list of supported cards that I can find in my Blockland folder? Or does Blockland just check my graphics card when it starts up and determines if the hardware can support it or not?
It checks a couple of flags to see if it can support.

Another update that hardly effects me at all. Well its cool to see that your still making updates atleast. Keep up the good work

I noticed it set mine higher than I keep it, but low enough to keep 60 fps. Did you make it test so you don't lose frames?

I suppose it's for the best..

Indeed, considering you could pretty much lag servers to death by clicking fast enough if they were running certain popular add-ons.

o good got rid of /listalldatablocks too

o good got rid of /listalldatablocks too

That was a thing? Why would that ever be a thing?

That was a thing? Why would that ever be a thing?
It was extremely abusive. I think it was admin only, but it would basically do listAllDatablocks(); on the server and lag for a bit.

Woah cool! This is a great revision!

It was extremely abusive. I think it was admin only, but it would basically do listAllDatablocks(); on the server and lag for a bit.
oh god the horror

Hopefully we can see more updates in the near future that gives more freedom and possibilities to the modding community.

The -1 thing still happens on the Lighthouse map
This was also taken in your server
« Last Edit: February 12, 2014, 03:59:19 AM by Abstath »