Author Topic: 2014/02/10 - Blockland r1931  (Read 81431 times)

let's make an add-on, activation turbo mode (hold e or mouse buttons to press 30 times every second)
make this happen

make a script function that continuously spams this;
UseSprayCan(1);
UseSprayCan(0);

when holding down a key

i copied that fast wrench/hammer/print script :(
Code: [Select]
$remapDivision[$remapCount] = "Super Rapid Click";
$remapName[$remapCount] = "Hold to use";
$remapCmd[$remapCount] = "toggleSpam";
$remapCount++;
function toggleSpam(%value)
{
   if(%value)
   {
      lol();
   }
   else
   {
      cancel($Lol::Schedule);
   }
}

function lol()
{
  UseSprayCan(1);
  UseSprayCan(0);
  $Lol::Schedule = schedule(33,0,lol);
}
might have been nerfed
you can make it faster by executing more functions at once. idk how

Or you can just commandToServer('activateStuff');

Does this update include the $AddOnLoaded_ $AddOn_ fix?
« Last Edit: February 14, 2014, 02:22:14 PM by Greek2me »

Badspot

• Administrator

idk if this is really the right place to ask, but it seems best to me, are you gonna do anything about the avatar problems people have been having? I mean it's been going on for a while

idk if this is really the right place to ask, but it seems best to me, are you gonna do anything about the avatar problems people have been having? I mean it's been going on for a while

AFAIK it's related to the Mac read-only bug, which is a much bigger issue.

AFAIK it's related to the Mac read-only bug, which is a much bigger issue.

I'm fairly certain that Night Fox was referring to forum avatars.

er yeah, forum avatars. I've never even touched a mac before much less encountered bugs in blockland on one .-.

Is the forum avatar bug the one where it won't let you change it, and it claims it's too big or cannot connect fast enough?

I'm forever stuck in Christmas until that's fixed.

Is the forum avatar bug the one where it won't let you change it, and it claims it's too big or cannot connect fast enough?

I'm forever stuck in Christmas until that's fixed.
Try using a jpg version of the image, it may work.

But .jpgs suck and aren't transparent.

Try doing whatever to lower the file size to satisfy the needs of the picky picky uploader like sizing it down by some amount, changing a single pixel, whatever that'll even slightly modify the file size

Try doing whatever to lower the file size to satisfy the needs of the picky picky uploader like sizing it down by some amount, changing a single pixel, whatever that'll even slightly modify the file size
I tried to upload the exact same avatar as my current one, it gave me the error. It's just broken now or something.

Yup, that's exactly my problem. I tried uploading the same one and I get an error.

The image is 75x75, and it's friggen' 13.1KB. Compared to the one I'm using now that is 13.5KB.

Yup, that's exactly my problem. I tried uploading the same one and I get an error.

The image is 75x75, and it's friggen' 13.1KB. Compared to the one I'm using now that is 13.5KB.
Make the resolution a pixel or two smaller, maybe the uploader hates the number 3 and would rather you have a 12 KB avatar?