2014/02/10 - Blockland r1931

Author Topic: 2014/02/10 - Blockland r1931  (Read 81433 times)

posted the location of badspots local drug dealer causing him to be jailed.
And that's why we say no to drugs

I believe Port got his pm privileges revoked because he sent spam pms to me and a few others.

Thx for removing -1 chat spam!

I wish BadSpot would make a update that adds new features like smooth shading or somthing

I wish BadSpot would make a update that adds new features like smooth shading or somthing

I hope you're ready for lag

I hope you're ready for lag
well people that couldnt handle it could go to the current shaders

TGE already supports smooth shading on models.

they just dont look good in the context of the aesthetic

Smooth shading looks pretty gross in Blockland...

did you mean smooth shadows or smooth shading
smooth shading is gross but smooth shadows are amazing

Smooth shading would look better if the models were either A) higher poly, or B) if the game allowed the use of normal maps

I don't get what's wrong with smooth shading. I've been smooth shading all my stuff ever since I figured out edge splitting and stuff.

Not everything looks good flatshaded, in fact, many models look gross due to the odd triangulation.

I don't get what's wrong with smooth shading. I've been smooth shading all my stuff ever since I figured out edge splitting and stuff.

Not everything looks good flatshaded, in fact, many models look gross due to the odd triangulation.
There's a good way to smooth shade and then there's a bad way, you and a bunch of the other modellers know that method and use it when necessary

But there are those that just smooth the entire model, which can look seriously ugly depending on the model